Thread: No infinite spin in Tetris: Axis

No infinite spin in Tetris: Axis

I think so this is one news that is going to be hated by many of the users tahts what I feel. there is no infinite spin in the game and hence that’s the reason why I am saying this information to you all. if you keep the piece at the bottom of the page and also if you don’t do anything then it will get placed there only. So that’s what I am saying here. yes leniency is there in the game but I personally feel that there has been a lot of changes in the game which I did not like at all. so tahts what I want to say here guys. Infinite spin is not there in the game that’s been depressing news of this game and this news has been confirmed by a lot of users.

Re: No infinite spin in Tetris: Axis

It seems it would be a bad news for ryan In the game and it is a happy news for all the gamers that’s what I think here. so hope this reaches the necessary people for the same. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes I was sick and tired seeing the old ryan creeping out In the game due to that infinite spin In the game and hence that’s a good initiative taken by the developers of this game, that’s what I feel here. so I don’t know if this is well appreciated by all the gamers of the section. So that’s a positive note for the game as well, anyways I would like to hear it from you all as well on the same. so whatever you have in your mind about the said topic then you can share it over here.

Yes even I had a look at some of the video of the game and there also I did get some information about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. it has been confirmed by the developers as well. Even I am against this spin attach better it would be that ting does gets placed initially in the game that’s what I feel here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Nice to see that many of them did not like that at all and that’s a good thing to see over here. overall I am very much happy about it and I feel that’s a good thing doe by the developers. But overall I am very much happy to see the co operation from you all.