Thread: Does Tetris: Axis (Nintendo 3DS version) support internet multiplayer format?

Does Tetris: Axis (Nintendo 3DS version) support internet multiplayer format?

It has been hell lot of time getting some information bout the game so that’s why I am asking this question with you all for the same, so can you all please tell me if there is anything that you can help me out with. I have a wifi at my place. Now I want to play some multiplayer format of this game in the internet, so does it support that format, can anyone out here tell me if the said format is supported or not? Do answer out this question for me. I am waiting for the help guys.

Re: Does Tetris: Axis (Nintendo 3DS version) support internet multiplayer format?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    It has been hell lot of time getting some information bout the game so that’s why I am asking this question with you all for the same, so can you all please tell me if there is anything that you can help me out with. I have a wifi at my place. Now I want to play some multiplayer format of this game in the internet, so does it support that format, can anyone out here tell me if the said format is supported or not? Do answer out this question for me. I am waiting for the help guys.
    Yes it is actually there in the game that’s what I know about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. I have checked out the official website of the game and there I found that there is multiplayer format in the game, that’s what I know. So you can check out that same as well.

Re: Does Tetris: Axis (Nintendo 3DS version) support internet multiplayer format?

Look guys I am talking about this console i.e. Nintendo 3DS and not any other console. So please do think before you are answering out anything. So that’s what I am saying here. please do look out for which consoles are you actually answering oyt this question and then only revert back to me on the same, so that’s the question that I will be asking here, do get started with the replies that you want to give here as soon as possible. Again I am telling you please do a proper research and then only revert back to me over here, that’s what I am saying here.

See I have checked the official website of the game and from there I have been getting that information and nothing else. So that’s what I want to say here. there it has also been specified that wifi multiplayer format has been supported for the game. I don’t know if there is any other console for which it is made available. I really don’t think so about that, that’s what I know. Anyways if you want more information on the same then you can actually visit the official website fo the game and you will be getting all the information there itself. so do have a check about the same, that’s what I am saying here.

No not yet supported for the Nintendo 3ds yet? Rest all of them are having the multiplayer support but not for the 3ds. So 3ds will take sometime for the multiplayer format to come in that’s what I feel here. so I hope this is the perfect answer that I can give you at this mement of time.

Better it is to have a chat with the developers about the same and hence that’s what you should be doing at this moment of time. So that’s what I am saying here. since they are the one who will be providing the accurate knowledge on the same and hence you can contact them for the same, so do as what I have suggested and rest everything will go right for you. that’s it from my side for you. I hope that was a correct answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Better it is to have a chat with the developers about the same and hence that’s what you should be doing at this moment of time. So that’s what I am saying here. since they are the one who will be providing the accurate knowledge on the same and hence you can contact them for the same, so do as what I have suggested and rest everything will go right for you. that’s it from my side for you. I hope that was a correct answer for you.
    Yes you are absolutely correct that wifi is not yet introduced in 3ds version of this game that’s what the information I have got here, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways thanks a ton for the research you have done here, appreciate your work.