Thread: Does Tetris: Axis make use of Miis?

Does Tetris: Axis make use of Miis?

So that’s a simple question that I am asking with you all, so can you please do reply on the same as if I will be getting this game with the support of miis? So can you please tell me something on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same. so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. anyone with the appropriate reply do ensure that they comment something on the same. waiting for the replies guys.

Re: Does Tetris: Axis make use of Miis?

Yes it does make use of it. first of all I am amazed with the question that you have asked here, since the game has been released quite a long time back. Anyways yes is the answer of your question. Anything else that you need to know then do sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Algonkin View Post
    Yes it does make use of it. first of all I am amazed with the question that you have asked here, since the game has been released quite a long time back. Anyways yes is the answer of your question. Anything else that you need to know then do sort it out.
    Ok that’s great, so can you all tell me if there is any other game by which I would be able to make use of the miis? So that’s why I am asking this question with you all for the same. so can you all please do reply accordingly over the same like the one that you have said here. please do answer this as well. Hoping to get the reply from you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    Ok that’s great, so can you all tell me if there is any other game by which I would be able to make use of the miis? So that’s why I am asking this question with you all for the same. so can you all please do reply accordingly over the same like the one that you have said here. please do answer this as well. Hoping to get the reply from you as soon as possible.
    The other game that makes use of the miis is the pilotwings. So if you are having some extra miis then make use of them in that game as well. So that’s what I want to say here. so hope all your questions are answered out.