Thread: Free DLC for PAYDAY: The Heist

Free DLC for PAYDAY: The Heist

I am looking for that free dlc for PAYDAY: The Heist. But I am not able to find the same. I tried looking on web but it looks there is not download available for the same. Should we get that online. I checked in the game also but not able to find anything. Has anyone got that. I want some help about finding it and installing the same in my system. I really liked this game. It has a very different gameplay.

I know about a wolf pack. This is available on steam. It is not free. You have to buy that and you can then install it in your system. It comes for $9.99 USD. This dlc add more action in the game. You can simply take the role of more tough criminals. The game simply add around 48 new levels in the game. If you need something better then go for the wolf pack. You can checkout a video on the web to get more information on it.

I had played that dlc. It is quiet nice. I am not sure about any free dlc. The wolf pack on the other hand brings more new things. It provide you a new gun, you have a new primary and secondary weapons and 2 new heist. You can also upgrade the player toolkit. There is a new skill tree which has 193. level cap. And the last thing that this dlc give you is 6 new steam achievement. The game is simply great. I will recommend you to check this once.