Thread: Glitch in First Across The Line trophy of Ferrari: The Race Experience game

Glitch in First Across The Line trophy of Ferrari: The Race Experience game

I have completed the career mode and arcade mode still I am not able to unlock the trophies at all, so I do not understand what is the actual problem of the game. so can you all please tell me if what is gone wrong over here. please suggest me something on the same, that will be better I suppose. I have been coming 1st across all the circuits and I don’t know why I am not getting any trophies, surely looks to me as a glitch. I would want to hear it from those who have been actually stuck with this problem, any suggestions n this then it will be highly appreciated for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. Comment something on the same guys. Waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Glitch in First Across The Line trophy of Ferrari: The Race Experience game

Yes it is a glitch that’s for sure. I would ask you to restart the trophy event and then start it again. So that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. just restart the entire event and then see if the game is going good for you. so that’s what you should be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    I have completed the career mode and arcade mode still I am not able to unlock the trophies at all, so I do not understand what is the actual problem of the game. so can you all please tell me if what is gone wrong over here. please suggest me something on the same, that will be better I suppose. I have been coming 1st across all the circuits and I don’t know why I am not getting any trophies, surely looks to me as a glitch. I would want to hear it from those who have been actually stuck with this problem, any suggestions n this then it will be highly appreciated for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. Comment something on the same guys. Waiting for the necessary help.
    Just check out for the cars there may be a possibility that you would be racing on a car that does not have any capacity of owning a trophy. So that’s what you should check out. I hope that’s the best information that I can give you. Since it has happened with many of my friends the same issue had happened with them as well and what they did was a car change and that’s it, now they are back to the winning ways and hence that’s the same thing that you should be doing. I hope you must have got the necessary information on the same, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Wait for the necessary fix to come up fir the game a patch or update will give a fix for the issues that you are facing like glitch and all. so be patient till some update comes up for the game.

I think so you must report this issue with the developers of the game and they will be giving a fix for the problem, that’s what I think would be the best thing to do that’s what I feel here. since they are the most important people over here and they should be having a fix for all the issues that’s what I think here, so do as what I have said here. I am sure that it will be the best possible solution that I can give you, so that’s it from my side for you all. anything else that you need to know about the game then you can ask me freely over here. also do not forget to check out the possibilities that have been given there at the top. Even they are useful for you. so check out that as well and revert back to me.

Guys finally I got it and all I had to do was win the first trophy race and the trophy was automatically unlocked after that, so that’s what I have done and yes that has helped me a lot that’s for sure. anyways thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given here, feeling great about it.