Thread: Hot Shot trophy not proper in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Hot Shot trophy not proper in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Having just got the Hot Shot trophy of this game I want to know is there some kind of bug related to in this game, that’s what I am asking here, don’t know if you are going to agree on the same. That’s what I am asking here. now the percentage of throttle control in my case is 74.8% and Race Line Accuracy was 86.7%. Now the overall rating that I got is 76% overall. Anyone else who has got the problem then do let me know about the same.

Re: Hot Shot trophy not proper in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Having just got the Hot Shot trophy of this game I want to know is there some kind of bug related to in this game, that’s what I am asking here, don’t know if you are going to agree on the same. That’s what I am asking here. now the percentage of throttle control in my case is 74.8% and Race Line Accuracy was 86.7%. Now the overall rating that I got is 76% overall. Anyone else who has got the problem then do let me know about the same.
    See there is a simple logic behind it as far as I know all I can say is that throttle percentage does not gets counted at all In the trophy, that’s what I know here. Well even I had something similar statistics as you all showing to me over here and guess what the throttle percentage score was much less then you as well it was around 69 and then also I got the trophy. Since the rest of the statistics were much ahead of you I was 75= in all of them. so that’s the reason why I got the trophy. So don’t think that throttle percentage is the only factor over here to calculate for the trophy. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.