Thread: Is it possible to get 100 wins trophies by winning quick races?

Is it possible to get 100 wins trophies by winning quick races?

The title says it all, so c’mon tell me if I will be able to win the 100 trophies by going on with the quick race one by one? I haven’t read any of the guides and all to get to know about the game but I am hoping that you all will be knowing about the same. so please do help me on the same. so can you all help me let know if I would be able to win the trophies with the quick race? Suggest me something guys as I am not getting any help from any kind fo sources, so start giving me some suggestion guys.

Re: Is it possible to get 100 wins trophies by winning quick races?

I would advise you to have a check at this link and i am sure that you will be getting all the information there only. So read it carefully and you will be getting in-depth knowledge of the races and the trophies to win. Since you have said that you did not read any kind of guides for this game. so you should check out this link as I did find it very much useful and hence I am passing you the information for you as well, so do check out that as well. I hope this link proves to be very much useful for you and in case if you do have some doubts about the game then do let me know about it as soon as possible over here.

Re: Is it possible to get 100 wins trophies by winning quick races?

Yes you can easily do that what I did was I took a 355 open sports car and won the last 25 wins and all I got is the plat. In case if you are facing any problem then restart the trophy event. So that’s what you should be doing. Now I have almost deleted the game in my PS3. I am almost taken a back when you asked this question for me.