Thread: Playing 512M trophy event but no trophies at all in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Playing 512M trophy event but no trophies at all in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Right now I am playing all the trophies events in this game and I have almost covered 80% of them. now I have completed the 512M trophy event twice but I am not getting any ps3 trophies at all. so that’s what the issue is. Now I am not understanding as ig what is going on till now. So can you all please let me know if when I will be sorting out this issue? please do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Playing 512M trophy event but no trophies at all in Ferrari: The Race Experience

No there are actually two trophies In the game and their names are F512M and a 512M Ferrari. So there may be a possibility that you will be racing with the wrong kind of car, that’s it. so that can be a possibility over here, so that’s what I want to say here. Hope you all did understand what I am saying here, mistakes like these do happen with majority of the gamers and its completely alright. Just try and change the car and see if it is working or not.

Re: Playing 512M trophy event but no trophies at all in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Yes he is absolutely correct there are no trophies for some cars and hence mistakes like these can happen with anyone so all you have to do is change the car. That’s it. look at the car that you were looking for and also which earns the trophies, that’s what you should be doing.

Ok thanks a lot for making me realize my mistake that was the biggest mistake I could do. I cannot understand that how did that thing did not cross my mind at all. so that’s why I am appreciating you all for the credits that you have given me over here. so thanks a ton for the same. well I am surely looking for some good car like a Ferrari or so and see if it si going to earn me a Ferrari or not. So that’s what my actual plan and lets see if that is helping me or not. I appreciate you all for the support that you have given me over here on the same. I will let you know if I get started with the earning of the trophies.