Thread: Did anyone make use of Loyalty Reward Scheme Application for Ferrari: The Race Experience?

Did anyone make use of Loyalty Reward Scheme Application for Ferrari: The Race Experience?

You can visit the official website of the game and can claim the Loyalty Reward Scheme if you have been a genuine fan of this game. you will be getting this game in a very discounted rates, that’s for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. you will be getting the game at around $10. So that’s so cheap and I know that you will be very much excited to get the game and that’s for sure. all you have to do is identify the 3 letters from 3 words on 3 different pages of the game's manual. That’s it. so go ahead and check out the official website of the game and you will be getting all the information there itself.

Re: Did anyone make use of Loyalty Reward Scheme Application for Ferrari: The Race Experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    You can visit the official website of the game and can claim the Loyalty Reward Scheme if you have been a genuine fan of this game. you will be getting this game in a very discounted rates, that’s for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. you will be getting the game at around $10. So that’s so cheap and I know that you will be very much excited to get the game and that’s for sure. all you have to do is identify the 3 letters from 3 words on 3 different pages of the game's manual. That’s it. so go ahead and check out the official website of the game and you will be getting all the information there itself.
    Yes I have visited that page way before but sorry to say that I did not find anything new in the game at all, that’s what the issue is here. the manual for the PAL version of the game cannot be found that, so anyone who can help me with the manual of the game.

Re: Did anyone make use of Loyalty Reward Scheme Application for Ferrari: The Race Experience?

Go and ask for the manual scan, so that’s what you should be doing right and you will be getting all the informat5ion out there only.

So for that you should have a chat with the developers about the same and they will be providing the information only. That’s what I want to say here.