Thread: Ferrari: The Race Experience game is a glitch

Ferrari: The Race Experience game is a glitch

I have done all the gt races in the game and also checked out the classic format as well. Now I did end up getting gold across the lines and also the collector does pops up. Now I don’t understand the reason behind that it is happening with each and every race of the game. that’s what I think here. So I feel that this game would be glitch for sure. now what do you all have to say about the same, do keep ypur suggestions coming up. I would be happy to hear it from you all on the same, that’s what I can say here.

Re: Ferrari: The Race Experience game is a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I have done all the gt races in the game and also checked out the classic format as well. Now I did end up getting gold across the lines and also the collector does pops up. Now I don’t understand the reason behind that it is happening with each and every race of the game. that’s what I think here. So I feel that this game would be glitch for sure. now what do you all have to say about the same, do keep ypur suggestions coming up. I would be happy to hear it from you all on the same, that’s what I can say here.
    It is not a glitch at all, this is what I call as a trophy popping. That’s it and nothing else. The GT, Road GT and classics are 7 weekends. Now overall there are going to be around 14 races per class. That’s what I know here. yes I forgot to mention about the points overall you need to be scoring 420 points in the game, so the popping stuff is the trophies collection and nothing else. So hope all your confusions about the game is cleared out, that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    It is not a glitch at all, this is what I call as a trophy popping. That’s it and nothing else. The GT, Road GT and classics are 7 weekends. Now overall there are going to be around 14 races per class. That’s what I know here. yes I forgot to mention about the points overall you need to be scoring 420 points in the game, so the popping stuff is the trophies collection and nothing else. So hope all your confusions about the game is cleared out, that’s what I am saying here.
    Yes whatever you have said about the racing format is absolutely ok and I can understand that, that’s completely all right. Now what I would like to say is that having won all the races and that too with 3 tiers. I am getting the trophies in the next race only. On the contrary I should be getting in that race only. So that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Yes whatever you have said about the racing format is absolutely ok and I can understand that, that’s completely all right. Now what I would like to say is that having won all the races and that too with 3 tiers. I am getting the trophies in the next race only. On the contrary I should be getting in that race only. So that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know as soon as possible.
    Ok so what’s the big deal in that if you don’t need trophies then why to keep it in the garage either you can buy them or you can sell them accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing, I hope this much was useful for you and anything else that you need to know about then do let me know as soon as possible. I will try and answer it out for you.

This clearly shows the level in which you are there in the game, see the trophies are the most important part of the game and you should be owning it rather than selling it. Selling the trophies is not advisable at all. All the trophies count do get accounted at the end part of the game. that’s what I know here. so don’t make any flase claims that they should be there in the game or should not be there. In fact they are the most important items in the game.