Thread: How would you rate the platinum difficulty in Ferrari: The Race Experience

How would you rate the platinum difficulty in Ferrari: The Race Experience

So can you all tell me how would you rate the platinum difficulty in this game, so please tell me something on the same. I know many of them are saying that the game would be a difficult one while for some of them the game is just a piece of walk on the cake. I would like to know how many of them here would rate the game according to their requirements. Please do let me know about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. see if you are rating it then also give the reasons behind it as why are you supporting it. So hope you will do the same.

Re: How would you rate the platinum difficulty in Ferrari: The Race Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    So can you all tell me how would you rate the platinum difficulty in this game, so please tell me something on the same. I know many of them are saying that the game would be a difficult one while for some of them the game is just a piece of walk on the cake. I would like to know how many of them here would rate the game according to their requirements. Please do let me know about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. see if you are rating it then also give the reasons behind it as why are you supporting it. So hope you will do the same.
    I would give 3/10 since the game is a bit difficult for me yes some people are saying that it is a bit much similar to the previous Ferrari challenge. No I would not say that since the game is far bit difficult and yes lots of levels are there to be completed. So that’s why I am giving it a 7/10 on the difficult level. That’s it.

I have tried with the trial version of the game and would like to give 8/10. So that’s what I am saying here. yes I know that game is a lot difficult then the one that I played in the trial version of the game, so that’s what I would like to say here. Many of the people are saying that the game should be given 3/10, now since I haven’t played the game it would be unfair on my side to comment something on the same. so I will better wait and see how it is going on, that’s it.

I would say that the trials were the only best part of the game and nothing else, so that’s what I want to say here. for the trials only I would rate the game high and the rest part of the game is very pretty and plain enough. So that leads to no excitement at all. that’s what I know here. so for those who all are expecting that the real game would be after trials then let me tell you that it is not and you would not be getting any kind of competition at all after the game, that’s it. so I have provided my ratings here waiting to hear it from others as well. As if how will they rate the game.

I would give a 2/10 since the game is not only easy but equally boring as well as the game progresses and you are just stuck speeding the car that’s it and nothing else. I am still wondering as if why I went ahead with this game.

4/10 from my side and I would agree with all over here since the game does becomes a lot repetitive as the game progresses. I feel this is the worst game that I have seen so far, so I would advise each and every to not to go with the game as it is a time consuming stuff that’s it and nothing else.

3/10 for me since the game is much easier then the Ferrari challenge as well. So that’s the weakest part of the game. At least the developers should have thought something before introducing any kind of game at all. So that’s what they should have done. No new races all are looking same for me except the trial part of the game that’s it. eys the length of the game is long and you would find winning at each and every race. At the end you just have to say yourself that you have just played a stupied game and nothing else.