Thread: Elves and orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

Elves and orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

I like to play the game Orcs Must Die, there I have only seen the orcs who are attacking to the main character in this game, however I have also heard about the Elves present in this game, is it true. If there are the Elves present in this game then where I have to find those Elves and what are the purpose of these elves in this game. I’m very much confused about these Elves so if you guys have the information about this Elves then please do the reply.

Re: Elves and orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

The Elves is the person who have some of the Magical power and some of the natural strength, so there is the main character who is killing the Orcs is consider to be one of the Elves. Since the Elves are only those able to kill the monster with this power so the main character which we have to play is the elves.

They are famous for killing and shooting the enemy near to them. They are mostly help the group of archers whenever the hunter attacks to them. But however the orcs are much tougher then the elves. Since the orcs have the weapons to attack the people and the eves have to protect them.

The main aim of the game is to play as a Elves and have to kill the orcs and have to defend 24 fortresses so for that you have to play as the War Mage and beside that there are also 11 other monster you have to face and have to kill them all. So there are the total 6 weapons are provides to that Elves along with some of the magic enchantment. So with the use of them the Elves have to get over the Orcs. The Elves can upgrade this thing and you can play the game with personal play style.

All such Elves kind of things or person I have seen is the main character War Mage, He is consider one of the member of the Order. These are the groups of people that use magic, swords and crossbows in combat and this is the profession of the Elves. And all about the War Mage he is not that much of the smart in the groups of the Elves. But the main thing for this character is that he loves to kill the orcs.

As compare to the Elves Orcs are the more powerful and energetic then the Elves or the War Mage, they are the monster who have the blade and a crossbow weapons to become the powerful then this Elves. There are the two types of the orcs are seen in this game one is smaller and the other orcs is taller. They are categories in the Crossbow Orcs and melee brothers. These orcs are the enemy of the Elves, since the main aim of these orcs is to kill the people and to destroy the things whereas the Elves the main character are killing these orcs to stop these destruction of the world.

In the gang of the orcs and the monster the Gnoll Hunter is the most dangerous enemy for the War Mage type of Elves, these Hunter are the best supporter of the Orcs and hence they become the Enemy of the main heros of the ‘orcs must die’. They easily kill the people and track down creatures and have a thirst for blood. So to tackle them one of the Elves stand against them.

The main aim of these elves is to kill and destroy the orcs in this game since the orcs are the bad guys and the elves are have the mission to save the entire human being so they are here to kill the orcs, since orcs are the danger and always destroying the property. And also it is clear that the elves are the defenders of the earth. All that I have seen that the orcs are the enemy of the elves since they always opposed to the orcs and not let them to kill or destroy the things.