Thread: Easy to get top 10 in Orcs Must Die

Easy to get top 10 in Orcs Must Die

Not a fatal error counter dmg (I'm not sure of the name, the counter counts how many traps is a unit of stroke). If the place with a barrel of tar on it and fire the cannon will be counted as a x3. So only set a tar field, place several barrels of them, and walk backwards. When the orcs are near the field firing a gun i tar that makes all the 3 to 5 exploit. By doing this I am among the numbers 1 to 10 on all maps after a race. You get kill streaks of 25 to 30 with x3.

Re: Easy to get top 10 in Orcs Must Die

I wondered how some people had scores of 3 times as tall as me. Just prove that you have 75 000 points, but when I was not doing this they gave me 53k (final map) and the post 13 that needs fixing.

Hide the evidence that all other scores are great too! It would also be good if you kill an Orc by shooting a cannon blast counts as a death trap and not a personal decision. I wanted to be part of the challenge of my trapper.

I also had barrel shot kills count as personal, because I used this time in defiance of a trapper, and was given a single plant to kill an Orc who was about to get my distance in this way. It was the only time I've used a gun, so I know that sometimes count as a personal death. You may have to do with the quantity of life of the orcs when it exploded. If it is too small, I'm thinking that an arrow hits worth of damage in the first orcs, and if that is enough, it will count as a personal death. I could be wrong about the reasoning, but I'm pretty sure about the result.

Not to make a hole through all of the "breaking the game" talk, but last time I checked, the tar was flammable. Would not it be reasonable for a barrel of the blast near a flammable trap could do more only damage the barrel by itself? It's just an idea. Take it to your liking. We'll know very soon if it is a mistake or not.

This has been by far my biggest problem in using this method. Usually established several chains to react and put the closest to the front of where I want the orcs to be what it will be easy to achieve. As for flammable tar: Sure, I would not have a problem if you just do more damage, but the problem is not that more damage, the problem is that using the method of hyper inflate the score. Its super easy to get a string of + 30, and 30 + 3x combos on one wave. That does not necessarily have the basic string combo, but it's easier than it does to get the combo of 3 times to get to me. I generally do not like cheating once too. Why spend 200 to kill a dozen orcs at this time, when I can go from 300 to kill tens of orcs on the body level?

Obviously as it makes it simple to get the chain bonus, the price on the barrel is in fact smaller than you might think.