Thread: Role of Orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

Role of Orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

I have bought the game ‘Orcs must Die’ and this is the best game I have seen still. I liked to play the game twice in days. But however I don’t know the stories behind these games. The main thing I want to know that why the Title for the game is ‘Orcs must die’. Who the hell Orcs in these game, what are their role in these game, and lots of thing about these Orcs. So I don’t know much more about this Orcs so if you people have any of the information then please let me know about this. So your ideas behinds these orcs are appreciated.

Re: Role of Orcs in ‘Orcs Must Die’

These are the monsters that have been defined as the escaped slaughter of space marines. They are so cruel and harm the people in this game they directly attack the people and kill them. They have the dangers face and they are dangers to the character if they attacks suddenly. The hero of these game try to Kill orcs and always have to stop or kill them before they speed past the character armored knight with the help of wielding bow, sword and magical attacks.

I like the style of the orcs and the way they have made by the gamer’s developer. I think they are the Mad guys which have to be shoot down as soon as they harms any of the people in this game.
    You can also say them as the aliens of the space. And according to the title of the game it is clear that we have to kill that orcs since they are busting in the mind, the main aim of the player is to stop these orcs to reach to the Head Quarter.

The orcs have come from out of the world and have found there portal to a human world and they are always harming to the common human being in this game. So there is the need for the main character to protect the world from this Orcs, by killing this orcs since they are the dangerous. And these orcs I have seen that they eaten all the kitten and damage the things in this game, however if you see this it’s a fun to see such thing and the sound the orcs are producing is good to enjoy.

These are the best character in this game which makes the game more interesting, they are like a little comedy character which has to make the people to make scare. The sounds produced by this orcs are much better to listen when they are screaming. According to me they are the pretty cool guys that have to be killing by the main lead player for the game.
    Although beside this I have never seen that the orcs afraid of anything.

There is no pity for the orcs in this ‘orcs must die’ they are only trying to crush the skulls of the peoples. They are also stupid that they are not even to know about the traps and get trapped in to it. They can hide them self from that traps but they are not doing such thing, so because of this kind of nature it is clear that the orcs don’t have the thinking capability. So to kill them is not that much of the difficult job for the character that has to kill them.

They are the stupider but beside that they are same amount of strength of mind. They are fully skilled with a blade and a crossbow these thing they are using to kill the enemy in front of them.
    There are also some of the physical changes are seen in the small orcs and the big orcs, there are the difference between the Crossbow Orcs with their melee brothers in related to the height and the eyesight. But the Crossbow Orcs is considering being most danger then the melee Orcs.

As per the title of the game it is clear that there are the main aims to kill the Orcs, so the main players in this game have to stop these orcs. Since the orcs are trying to reach up the Head Quarter. But all I know about the orcs is that they can be easily destroyed by the main lead character by using the weapons and tricks to kill that stupid orcs.