Thread: door is not opening in Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time

door is not opening in Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time

Hi, I have recently downloaded this new pop tfs on my pc and it is running smoothly on my pc. But I am having difficulty in one of the stage where a door is not opening, even though I climb on the mechanism to open it. I dont know whether it is a bug or something, but it is irritating me and therefore was wondering if anyone had completed and can provide the Prince of persia The forgotten pc save game for download here, it would be great..

Re: door is not opening in Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad72462 View Post
    Hi, I have recently downloaded this new pop tfs on my pc and it is running smoothly on my pc. But I am having difficulty in one of the stage where a door is not opening, even though I climb on the mechanism to open it. I dont know whether it is a bug or something, but it is irritating me and therefore was wondering if anyone had completed and can provide the Prince of persia The forgotten pc save game for download here, it would be great..
    yes that is the bug that is there in the game from long time and i dont know why the developers aren't producing any kind of fix for them.

see there are some options which you can definitely try out so that it will give a fix for the problem. what you can do is that
    1) change the difficulty settings to medium.
    2) Other method is to purchase the game legitimately
    3) Otherwise wait for the developers to fix the pirated release or update their servers accordingly.