Thread: Trade legend is possible in NBA 2K12

Trade legend is possible in NBA 2K12

I wonder if you can trade or use legend to create a team. For example I want to trade Drexler 94 rockets, is it possible? Terry O at 98 stimuli is possible? Or Chris Webber to the Warriors? Dennis Rodman and the Spurs 98 (one of the best commercial in the history of the NBA before going to the bulls.)

Re: Trade legend is possible in NBA 2K12

I attempted to trade/assign classic player with present roster and I was not able to do it. I may go back to 2k11. Why are they attempting to edge our fun?

I agree with you. I really do not understand why not allow legends move around. not like this can affect the online game. In 2K11, I just was able to move the captions in a group of players for the project in my league that just made the league a deeper pool with more home and more exciting. I do not understand why they made the decision not to allow this. Is a great disappointment to me. I still think the game is great, but leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I would like at least we know why.

I liked the aspect of how last year I had the opportunity to put some legends like magic in the current squad to win rings Liker well. I really do not see why you would want to limit it. Is just another fun aspect of the game.

2KSports have to solve this problem with an upgrade, there is no demand so much, and I cannot imagine how you can just ignore it. That said, there is a way to avoid this bs, not ideal, and it takes way too much time and effort, but could go into "edit player" so the legend that you want in the association, then type all your information and create a player with the same statistics, movements, trends, etc. I think I will do this for young Shaq. As I said, there is a great option, but it seems the only way. I even tried to reduce a player's contract to 0, with the hope that this will cause it to become a free agent, but does not work.

It's BS that they did this and made it look like you could use them in any mode as in 2k11 you were able to, so I'm sure everyone was thinking the same as in 2k12. People go and buy the game expecting that and just to find out you can't have that option. Really disappointing!!! I love the legends and the only reason why I got the game. Wish I could return it now and just play 2k11. If theirs anyway anyone can figure it out if it's possible please post it.