Thread: PAYDAY: The Heist Game looks interesting, yet a few question to the developers

PAYDAY: The Heist Game looks interesting, yet a few question to the developers

Greater game no doubt but I have few question for the developers those are as follows

1) does any one know what engine is this game running is the game running on

2) Do we have simple advanced options are included in the games for years, but recently some games out for reasons beyond my knowledge for example, use the console field of view, balancing key mapping weapon advanced

3) Do we have a DK? So we can mod / map

4) I understand that co-op, which was the decision not to include multiplayer? If DK is available, maybe someone can mod, or what will be unstable or unbalanced?

5) How does the game offers infinite playability ? America's enemies spawn randomly? Are there difficulties for the expansion? Very few games offer a final value less repetition, and those that do are based multiplayer, unless they offer endless content to new levels / enemies of the people with an SDK.

Does anyone know anything about this I would like to know thanks?

Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Game looks interesting, yet a few question to the developers

• I think the Source. This is what I read at least.

• If it's caused, usually, unless we really do not want the. But I do not know.

• IMHO almost 2, but less likely with (paid?) DLC

• Do not know

• From what I read, you can enter the building or w / e in civilian and then at the press of a button starts the "mission". In addition, the game will be powered by a director as L4D (dynamic AI).

Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Game looks interesting, yet a few question to the developers

I read that the game engine is the developer of the house "Diesel" engine lol Looks like it will be fun as hell not digging the art of the mask at all, hopefully we can mod or something

Quote Originally Posted by Stavita View Post
    Greater game no doubt but I have few question for the developers those are as follows

1) does any one know what engine is this game running is the game running on

2) Do we have simple advanced options are included in the games for years, but recently some games out for reasons beyond my knowledge for example, use the console field of view, balancing key mapping weapon advanced

3) Do we have a DK? So we can mod / map

4) I understand that co-op, which was the decision not to include multiplayer? If DK is available, maybe someone can mod, or what will be unstable or unbalanced?

5) How does the game offers infinite playability ? America's enemies spawn randomly? Are there difficulties for the expansion? Very few games offer a final value less repetition, and those that do are based multiplayer, unless they offer endless content to new levels / enemies of the people with an SDK.

Does anyone know anything about this I would like to know thanks?
    I think it's a modified engine of origin the value of the answer comes from enemies spawning and enter buildings in different places each time, changing goals from game to game, that is, u need a code to open the NXT stage of the map, and u have to PPL or get different places every time, only one example Enemy sent the script, that sort of thing, L4D's influence is hard to miss, I have great hopes for this title, .. I hope you can take out.

For the engine, which seems to vary depending on who you ask, the origin, source or modded again.

As for the game replayablity. I have understood that you can come up to the situation in numerous in different ways, you can go in guns blazing and run with the money, squeeze as normal customers, destroy the security system and so on.

My main concern is that is made up of boys Grin ex, a studio famous for making crap tones as the 3D remake Bionic Commando and Terminator Salvation.

A major problem with this game What if you want to do a robbery without being a mass murderer? Not all thefts involve killing civilians or officers

I'm assuming that there is no way to have a smooth stroke, which can be a big downfall for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    A major problem with this game What if you want to do a robbery without being a mass murderer? Not all thefts involve killing civilians or officers

I'm assuming that there is no way to have a smooth stroke, which can be a big downfall for the game.
    If you feel this way then its better you should not play the game at all

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    If you feel this way then its better you should not play the game at all
    That's not a problem. What he said is like complaining about not being able to playthrough the whole game call duty in stealth mode. It makes no sense if you've read about the game.

I would not expect to play through a call of duty of secrecy goes all the way, especially if the missions of the direct participation of shooting at an airport, or infiltrate an entire enemy base You've done a bad place to compare it with Call of Duty Hopefully the game will support mod, because I would find a real challenge to rob the bank without activating an alarm or alert anyone As you can tell that the AI seems rather stupid, and an experienced player in first person, probably will not have problems with this, especially once you learn how the AI works, then it becomes a joke

In almost all movies at once the challenge comes not only to evade the authorities but also how to keep the crew to collide with each other. This game can even begin to describe this dynamic? for instance, if the indiscriminate killing of civilian hostages and lower the score, you can kill your teammate misbehave A hardcore mode, where everyone has only one life and makes out with the most money could be interesting. You have to cooperate, but only to a point. It could be, with different skills a set of each player chooses at the beginning and the random targets. For example, in a round that might need a safecracker, so do not stab him to the safe is open. In the next round you can find a wheelman is needed to escape and so on. No distinctive as these, the game would not be more than half coop objective-based shooter with a setting accidentally rob banks.