Thread: How many types of monster we have in Orcs Must Die?

How many types of monster we have in Orcs Must Die?

When I saw the gameplay and some trailers of Orcs Must Die, then it really looked like I should buy this game immediately, but when I thought that, I should really buy this game, as the concept of Tower Defense really impressed me and along with that the graphics traps and enemies also looked interesting. But, I have a question that how many enemies we will see while playing this game.

Re: How many types of monster we have in Orcs Must Die?

As far as I know they have raveled that this game now have enemies like Kobolds, Orcs, Ogres, Crossbow Orcs, Ancient Ogres, Fire bats, Gnolls. But, I think they should put some more enemies also to make this game more awesome. They can put enemies like Goblins, Drakes, Ettins, Trolls, Orcs Mage, Bigbears etc. If they will put these enemies and bosses in Orcs Must Die, then this game will become more entertaining. What you say?

Actually, there are more enemies than that you have mentioned and they are yet to be revealed. I heard this from the developers of this game, they were saying that they will reveal more and more enemies list after some time. So, just wait, there is much more things to enjoy this game.

So, you are saying that we will have even more mosters to kill, if it is true then I think it would be really too awesome. If it will have more monster then I will say that this game will become more awesome than Portal 2. However, thanks for sharing that information here. I hope the info that you shared is true.

The monsters that I have seen till now in Orcs Must Die really look so awesome. However, I have a question to ask here, what amount of blood will there subsist while they are dreadfully dissected and mutilated by traps? And also blood can be toggled or not? Actually, I don’t know about others opinion but in my case, I will enjoy as much blood as can be available. If anyone knows about this, then please reply.

I think you don’t have to be concerned about the amount of blood, because, as far as I know, there is a fair amount of giblets and blood available and yes they can be toggled. You can see how much there are by seeing in numerous videos that are available on web.