Thread: Arena Mode in Orcs Must Die?

Arena Mode in Orcs Must Die?

I saw a trailer, and looked through some information about of Orcs Must Die, and I feel it is really an awesome game. As it has been released for XBLA but yet to release for PC version, I think it would be better if there will be an Arena mode. In arena mode you will have to fight with the orcs barely with your weapons and no traps. And in this case map will be an arena and you will have endless mana. This was just an idea which came in my mind. What do you think about this?

Re: Arena Mode in Orcs Must Die?

The concept you suggested really looks very interesting. I think you should share this idea with them, as they can implement this idea in the next version of this game. I would really like to play a game like Orcs Must game in such mode.

I would say that it is really an awesome idea to have such arena mode in Orcs Must Die game, but one thing that I am not able to understand that why you are suggesting not to add traps which is capable of also hurting you.

Yes, it can be treated as an adventure mode, in which you will progress in a dungeon and you will encounter with all the monsters and bad traps there. But, I think Map editor will also prove to be very useful, it will allow the players to make their own level.