Thread: Team ratings in NBA 2K12 game

Team ratings in NBA 2K12 game

I have created this thread to know some views from you all on the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all on the same. so which team would you rate high on the defense, offence and overall. Please I want to know your views on this and not what your friends think about it or something else. I hope the suggestions are clear from my side for you all. Anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about the same a soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here. so start pouring on your suggestions guys waiting for the comments from you all.

Re: Team ratings in NBA 2K12 game

I would rate Miami Heat as 1st in defense that’s the team that has got the best defense in the game and hence I am going with it as far as the offence is concerned it will come as 3rd and the overall ratings for the team should be obviously 1st for me and nothing else. Since the team deserves the credit and hence that’s the reason why I am going with it. no other teams does comes close to it and hence that’s the reason why I have stretched on Miami Heat. So that’s what I want to say here, you can start commenting on the same.

For me Chicago bulls yes the defence might not be as good as Miami Heat but yes they do have some overall team performance that makes them different from the others, so that’s what I am saying here. Chicago bulls for me.

Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks are the best teams for me and I don’t know it is very much difficult to compare them and hence that’s the reason why it becomes really difficult to compare them and hence that’s the reason why I am opting for both the teams. I know it might sound a bit different but that’s my choice and hence I would like to go with that only. So that’s it from my side for you all. any other suggestions that you al lwould liekto tell on me then you ate oprn to share with me on the same we can have a healthy discussion over this.

I would not agree with above person since the Dallas Mavericks are very poor is attack, yes the defense is solid. I really don’t think so they even qualify in t he top 5 as well, no way!

Orlando Magic, Denver Nuggets and Portland Trailblazers stands for me as a respectibe no.1, 2 and 3 in the sline tahts what I am saying here. so I will surely have vote for them only. For me they are the most high rated teams in the game and also they are not considered to eb the best team since bug names like Chicago and lakers do aahead with the best players but what about the team that is really perforimg well year by year nothing has been said about that team, so I think they should start mentioning about the same that’s what I feel here, dot know what are your views on the same.

I think so you have lost it the last 3-4 sugegstions that I am getting to see are really odd selections. I am not sure if the people hare are watching the game or not. I think they must better think about the result, that’s what I feel here. don’t know what more options are going to come.

For me the order gors in this way
    1)Boston Celtics
    2) Los Angeles Lakers
    3) Miami Heat
    4) Chicago Bulls
    5) San Antonio Spurs
    So that’s my order and hence in this way I would like to go with it that’s for sure, so that is what I am saying here. I hope it was clear from my side for you all.

I somewhat agree with the order that has been placed above since it has some best teams in the order, although I think that san Antonio should not come up with the same. that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

I think Orlando Magic should be in the top 5. So that’s why I think it should be there in the game that’s what I feel here, yes the teams that you have mentioned here are well and good no dount about it. the teams performance of Orlando Magic is good and hence I feel that they should qualify In the top 5 that’s what I feel, so that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know how many of them would agree with me on the same but I would surely opt for the Orlando magic while palying as well and hence tahts the reason why I am opting for the Orlando magic.

Ok that’s a good sign to see over here, a lot of contributions has been made over here on the same, so that’s why I am saying that.