Thread: Online association for Xbox 360 users in NBA 2K12 game

Online association for Xbox 360 users in NBA 2K12 game

Just thinking of setting up a online association for this game and so all the Xbox 360 users can overall think about getting in to the act as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. so do watch out for the same. so anyone who is interested then they can join us I will be letting you know more about the information as soon as possible. So watch out for this space for more such information on the same. that’s what I am saying here

Re: Online association for Xbox 360 users in NBA 2K12 game

See one problem with the association nis that we are not able to change any kind of sliders that’s what the main thing is there In the game. however the same restriction is not there In the gameplay that’s what I know here. I don’t know how much information you all have got on the same. do let me know about it.

Do let me know which is the team that you are goingwith and hence we canaccordingly plan outr competition at that lkevel as well. So d plan on that accordingly and let us know e will think over it accordingly. !

I am going with the knicks for sure since it is the ebst team that I have come across and I would not mid playing wit it. so knicks is the team that I am planning to go with I don’t know what you all are thinking about the same but for me knicks is the best team and I am sure it would emerge as one of the best team. As soon as the completion goes ahead. That’s what my thoughts are don’t know which team you all are going ahead with it but I would like to reserve my place in knicks only, that’s it. so hope that was clear for you from my side. That’s what I am saying here.

I am going with the bull.s the intensity of the tema lies in the their player and also I nthe attitude no other player are going to match on the same and hence for me Bulls is the only team that I will be going with. anwyays I would like to hear it more from you all on which team would you like to go with, so do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the replies from you all guys as well. That’s what I am saying here.

Now I just saw someone saying that we are not able to change the sliders in the association? What are you saying? If tha is true then I am not ready for it at all. Don’t we will get the option of choosing the simulation or default? Option? I think so we should be getting it otherwise there is no fun playing with the game at all.

See the thing is that the default option would be given the choice to start with, that’s what the actual plan is and I am sure the necessary implementation will be taking place that’s for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways coming back to the main topic I would like to go with the warriors. They are te topclass team and the undefeated one for me. so that’s why I am selecting them in front of all the losers team. So my obvious choice would be to go with the warriors don’t know what are your choices about the same but that would be my choice for sure, so that’s what I want to make a track on.

I am going with the magic that’s the team I would like to go with and hence thanks a ton for the same, appreciate the thread that you have made here. thanks a lot for the same. I will be joining as magic. Thatsfor sure.

Count me in as well and I will be joining as the thunder for sure, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways I would like to see more usch comments coming from you all and hence that’s what the moto is, keep coming up with the teams guys would be an interesting aspect for sure.