Thread: Similarity between Payday: The Heist & Left 4 Dead

Similarity between Payday: The Heist & Left 4 Dead

I have purchased the game Payday: The Heist and enjoy that for playing, but I have seen that much of the game concepts are similar to the latest release for the Left 4 Dead. I have noticed that some of the sides are match with these, is I’m right or it is other than that concept. So I’m very much confused about this so if you guys have any of the information regarding this both games similarity then please let me know about that.

Re: Similarity between Payday: The Heist & Left 4 Dead

There are the some concepts which are somewhat similar to the Left 4 Dead. There are some of the game images that straight point out the Left 4 Dead. If you have seen that first image looks like a gun straight from Left 4 Dead 2. And in the second image there are the teammate through the wall in outlined in green similarly to Left 4 Dead. But however the image may be but while looking to that kind of image one can directly point to the Left 4 Dead.

This game is also run on the modify source engine similar to the Left 4 Dead. There is also the concept same to the team arrangement that is there are also the groups in this game by which we have to make the loot and kill the enemies same as the teams supporting in the Left 4 Dead. And also venting shafts and stuff like that. And there is some of the concepts same here regarding the zombies and stuff killing.

I think that this game is similar to the BRINK. There are lots of shooting and running same as the brink. And also by using the single key completing objectives in order is handled by the single key only. And don’t compare these games with the other game since each and every game production want to develop their game more interesting so all you have seen that there are lots of the game that concepts are similar to each other I enjoyed BRINK and look forward to enjoying PAYDAY.

This game is also the team based game similar to that of the Left 4 Dead. Also the spirit of movies like Ronin, Inside Man, and The Town, Payday: The Heist is a game about armed robbery is all the same. The game ‘Payday: The Heist’ is also the multiplayer where we can make the team of four player and the ‘Left 4 Dead’ is the game in which the team member for three.

The payday is actually a team based game, and also there are the option to play alone, now if we talk about the Left 4 Dead it is likely most similarities between the two will be grounds the team at Overkill to turn out to be rather nauseated. And maybe there are the similarity for these games but the real thing is there popularity for that game. In sort we can say that the Payday is another Left 4 Dead clone would be cutting it short.

I have the Left 4 Dead but when I heard about the Payday, which this game also support the team based play. There are the teaming up to pull off over-the-top armed robberies, there are the Valve’s zombie shooter was much on our minds. But if we have to make the choice then I vote for the Left 4 Dead.