Thread: Player features for NBA 2k12?

Player features for NBA 2k12?

Now I have create this thread so that you all can tell me what features do you all want in the player and that too in this game, do give some appropriate replies on the same so that we can say that it does looks interesting. now talking about my player I would like to have fight night champion so that we would be able to take our own picture and try adding so that the payer out there would be looking the same as you. so that’s what I think would be the best part people would be watching for, don’t know if this will happen in the game as I haven’t got the game. waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Player features for NBA 2k12?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Now I have create this thread so that you all can tell me what features do you all want in the player and that too in this game, do give some appropriate replies on the same so that we can say that it does looks interesting. now talking about my player I would like to have fight night champion so that we would be able to take our own picture and try adding so that the payer out there would be looking the same as you. so that’s what I think would be the best part people would be watching for, don’t know if this will happen in the game as I haven’t got the game. waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here.
    Yes sure looks to me as great idea but I don’t think so that it would be possible with the ps3i don’t think so that it has. I am using ps3 and it is not there so that’s why I am clearing out the idea that it is not there in it. so tahts what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Yes sure looks to me as great idea but I don’t think so that it would be possible with the ps3i don’t think so that it has. I am using ps3 and it is not there so that’s why I am clearing out the idea that it is not there in it. so tahts what I am saying here, hope so that’s enough for you.
    Why is that so I need an explanation for that? I mean why is that not possible in ps3? I need an answer. Since the way you have claimed that it does not work? Now the gae having being released in the xbox 360, what difference does it exactly make? Cmon tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Why is that so I need an explanation for that? I mean why is that not possible in ps3? I need an answer. Since the way you have claimed that it does not work? Now the gae having being released in the xbox 360, what difference does it exactly make? Cmon tell me.
    Dude listen I have played the game in my console and it is not possible in it that’s what I know. Since you are not having concole that’s why you may not be getting to know. I have played that game in my ps3 and I know what features are there and what is not there. I hope I have cleared it out for you and anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about it. I would clear it out for you as well. Do some research hand then only ask the question.

I would like to have my player the ability of controlling all his teammates that’s the feature I think should be tere in all the players that the gamere sare getting ot going ahead with it in the game. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope this will be there in my player as well. So that’s what I am hoping for lets hope that it is actually here in the game.

If you do tend to control the team then you should go ahead and play the my association and not the myplayer at all. since it is related to the player that you will be playing with and hence that’s the reason why you should be playing the game with the player and not the entire team. I hope the question has been asked out there should reach the necessary people out there so that the necessary answer for ythe same are known by the concerned people out here. so do read the question properly guys and then only answer it out, don’t give any kind of blunder answers out here.

See I am going with the bulls team and no matter what the players are all good and also with the help of high ratings that they have achieved In the game I think they should be achiving the necessary things that I am setting up fir them hope so it will happen in the reality as well. When I get strated with the game with some of my friends.

Yes you are true buddy a lot of things does depends uypon the ratings of the player from which they are going with. so that’s what I want to say here. the ability of controlling and handling the ball should be precise at least that’s the one thing that I would be looking for in any player and the one that qualifies for it would be the first member opted by me. so that’s what I would be doing for and then accordingly I will be going with it. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope my commenst over the same are well appreciated over here. so that’s what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you all.

A team leader is what I am looking out for and I fel it should e there in every player of my game that’s what I am hoping for and I am sure that it will be there I nthe game that’s what I think here over the same. since the player will be getting the ability of providing the team mate an open pass and with the help of which he can blows the lay up or shot. That’s what they can do.