Thread: Modding capabilities of ‘Payday: The Heist’

Modding capabilities of ‘Payday: The Heist’

I have preorder the game ‘Payday: The Heist’ so don’t have information about these game regarding the modding capabilities for this game. What are the tools available for this game? So guys I don’t have much more information about the modding feature for the game so if you people suggest me about this issue then let me know. Your response to this topic is appreciated.

Re: Modding capabilities of ‘Payday: The Heist’

The modding capability for the game of ‘Payday: The Heist’ is very much interesting feature for these game this modding is used to modify the mask and the weapons for the character you have selected for playing the rounds. So by this one can reanimate their weapons and adjust them as per their choice and I think it is best to use the dynamic weapons for use. and there may be the possibility that this feature will be absent in this because this is the source engine based game.

I don’t think that there are some modding features if you are playing the game Online, since I don’t have the information about the source engine. And also the game is running at its own custom engine. And I’m sure there we don’t get any of the modding tools to modify the weapons and other things, if there are some tool then according to my experience they will go to charge for this feature like the other game heists, Die Hard, and Heat. So if you wish to get the modding tools then you have to pay for that and easily get modify your characters.

There is no way to use modding since it is their own engines that are responsible to run the game. According to the graphics and the people highlight through walls as well as interactions with the environment stuff. And also I have the doubt because this is being the small game production so they are not able to manage these use features for maintaining the data base for the huge amount of users. And also they allow the game at such a low price that there are the chances for not having this feature for the game.

Being a source engine game there is no possibility for having the game which supports modding. So according to me it is waste less to think about the modding the things for the game, I suggest you to play the game and enjoy the game and forget the thing related to the modding for the game characters.

I think the games have restricted the modding completely and there are no such modding capabilities available for the game. And there may be the chances that you people get the tools to assist in modding by means of the SDK or whatever. And I can sure because this game is completely being for the modify source engine type which is used for the Left 4 Dead series. And that is the fact that the Left 4 Dead series is the incorporate modding game. So because of that reason I can say that it is the game which is not a modding game or something like that.