Thread: Outraging Player Faces in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Outraging Player Faces in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I was totally surprised when I saw the faces PC demo this morning on YouTube. What exactly did KONAMI achieve this year in the department faces? FC Porto, winners of the UEFA Europa have no new face, especially Falcao, the top scorer, a player known more football fans, PES 2012 is a black man with short hair. This shows accurately how much KONAMI knows football, which is 0. Anyone have any idea about this than please share with me.

Re: Outraging Player Faces in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

KONAMI has not been great in the election of the new faces to add, but this year this is just outrageous, just had to watch the best teams, scorers and new promises young people to make their faces. However, it seems that not even care about the winners of the second most important competition in Europe, the UEFA Europa League. As well, judging by the truth that you cannot even play a display match UEFA Europa League in the main menu, it looks they do not actually care regarding him.

You support Benfica, why care so much about what the player faces rivals FC Porto that? That's like a Spurs fan obsessed with the size of the front Gervinho’s.

I see many of you are saying that this is not the final look of the players. I hope so, because you have to admit it would be very insulting to the kids! Last year I saw his face changed Forlan get the beta for the last game, so my hope is not lost. As well, I am not the just one to observe this lack of faces in the SSC Napoli and FC Porto, so if you take note to the fans KONAMI are going to make a change. As well, somebody told me not to worry about facing Porto Benfica since the support! Well, I'm a football fan can esteem each team, player and game, in spite of my preferences.

For those who think I should have a life, possibly you should have a life, because I care about creature players, their stats and appearance, because I know, I see them play and in general I like football, while you are one of the only online game to increase his ego and so do not get so angry when they hit you at school! Get a life, and build your confidence through the achievements of real life, not play online video game!

I like that players have set faces, and I think it is completely normal. I am utilized to seeing FC Porto playing each weekend, and Falcao was one of those players who do not even think I would not have a preset face. He was the best scorer of the UEFA Europa League and played for the winning team, the same goes for Alvaro Pereira, Sapunaru, Fernando, Guarin and Rodriguez Santiago, that everyone should have a face.

Do not be anxious I can promise you that a lot of people, counting Falcao who has joined Atletico Madrid will have a few presets. And if a few do not, just to put up, believe it or not, but there are a few editions out there that are even superior to a few presets (a face for being the construction of 2012).

Although the representation of players in the appearance and statistics has always been one of my personal pleasures I prefer little fish, I would not worry about that. As someone has said, just because these teams are losing trust faces, I'm pretty sure a lot of invisible players will be represented not in the demo. Google also only the favorable evolution is a site made by a member of the board and has published several new faces and improved from previous years in the previous weeks. You may have to through a few pages, as time has passed. I see that link but I get a slap on the wrist by the mods if line joining. But I agree, Falcao ridiculous does not even bother to give hair similar but I would not worry because it still faces ton more new and improved in the throwing game, and a decent editing the other members of this site are provided the necessary adjustments for missing kids.

I've learned to not delude myself about the statistics and the faces of the new PES games, but this. I think it's time KONAMI hire Europeans to do the statistics and elect new faces, because we have 10 years KONAMI proof that not only every year in that department. The same faces are wonderful, but the players they choose, it is so difficult to watch some football games and read some magazines or newspapers to see that good players are.