Thread: Newbie to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Master league

Newbie to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Master league

I recently played FIFA award. I've never played Pro Evolution Soccer Master League. I here is the best way out of the two parties. But thoughtless sarcasm or fan boy. Can someone explain what it is, how it works, the basic concepts, etc? Sell it at a FIFA player.

Re: Newbie to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Master league

This is a highly addictive "administrator mode". You have chosen a team that wants to play and a league that wants to be in (just kept it simple, of course, you can adjust the difficulty and other options). After starting the season and you are responsible for everything. Have to look at his team of young, strengthen its team through transfers, set the training regimen, and hire staff, etc. on match day to choose whether to play the game or just sim. This year Konami implemented several cut scenes to make the look better than ML so I find it very refreshing.

Before Konami invented the master league play normally only leagues, cups and tournaments in football. Revolutionized the Master League games for one player.

I really enjoyed playing ML for each installation of PSA, but from the Master League Online (MLO) came out last year I never looked back. MLO is a lightweight version of the Master League online. You have no sponsors and no player development, but I guess this would not work anyway. With 5 divisions play against human opponents and earn money through games. There are also several daily tournaments where you can make money in prices (this is the correct term?). And then use the money earned to buy the best players and produce their dream team. In PES 2011 I played in 1500 athes MLO and I think will be the similar this year.

What you illustrated there sounds well, but can’t you utilize previously shaped team, like just say Everton and play the master league with them. Did you begin of in top allotment or do you have to get there?

You start with a team of players from the trash and make money through the results, objectives, etc so that gradually you can buy the best players to develop their team. Because you get paid for results and other achievements that always gives each party an advantage, even if your team is struggling, because you may just need a little extra money to buy a good player who has explored. You really do get the "one gamer" error when trying to earn some more money for your next day.

They actually end up being connected to your computer as you take to be losers with no hope for the title of \ European rivals. There is so much more to it than what you can easily put in a couple of paragraphs, but it is very absorbent and is a great way if you do not have time or inclination to play the Master League online that you will not feel like that being lost. You can spend months in the Master League without getting bored.

Those are two different ways. You can choose different teams or the same (but you can turn your computer on line in the online mode). The difference between the two modes is that in the online master league has more depth, including the development of players and contracts with sponsors to make money. In MLonline no player development and therefore no training sessions. In summary MLoffline manager MLonline aspects are present. Make money online only to develop their computer (through transfers), playing matches and tournaments against human opponents.

At least we have something in common second-best teams, yours only the second best in Liverpool. I think it must be subject to decline again this year Scottish confidence! Jacksy him out of his manager, as he always does.