Thread: Outrun players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Outrun players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I know this issue exists in the game last year and saw a lot of people complaining, why do not you try this? It is impossible to outrun the defenders; I am seeing Italian slow to catch up with Ashley Young. Is it me? Why have no rhythm at all.

Re: Outrun players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Ashley Young is not as fast on the ball; I do not think their drip rate is above 80. More to the point, a couple of threads in the demonstration could have asked for this, no need to create a new.

First by the use of skills then the rate comes out as an advantage. You have to take counsel with the left foot or out of balance. And with some small stuff, dribbling and combinations of R1, R2, R1 + R2 you can do something to rest in between. 1 to 1, even some opposing players is no big problem if you use the ability in the right way, you can outrun them and make room for cross or shot and not in a straight line only if you think that!

I am really a lack of respect for some users to say something that is possible when it is not possible. All downloaded the demo itself, using the same joystick (which for Konami PES turns on a stick of frustration) to stop lying to themselves and with other human beings, what is wrong is wrong in this game, we will tackle, maybe a year 2025 is finally going to listen.

It's true that cannot escape the players in pes. Well, not the best player, you will notice that everything the AI is not stronger or faster than it can do. It's just a way to make the game more difficult. Tone difficulty if you want to be able to get away. I realized this when Ibra has a break against me today and I could not reach it. It was similar in most games pes. In fact, I cannot remember a fish he could escape defender AI player. Maybe you could pes 2008.

It depends on what you mean to leave behind, because if you want more than a defense, even run faster than you can do that, but I had to use some skills. But if you just want to escape it with the ball at his feet as the crow flies, you cannot do that in real life either. It differs only works at full pace or run, while we had to control the ball.

In all the games until 2010 PES can run up to two times faster than the COM. PES is only 2011 and 2012 com has done as hard and fast, I am still of the ball, it seems that only people can get past if you use the trick stick. I have not played the demo yet, but I think it is generally well except for one huge problem is when you perfectly time hitting the ball ahead and yet still advocates turn, accelerate and reach an attacker quick relief at the same time it takes the attacker to run at full speed in a straight line. Not really play with the players above all, faster, and I do not use orthodox wing, so surely there will be a big problem with the whole "get a fast player and run" method, but there are still a major problem with that in the year 2011 by least.

You cannot just assume that people who are in denial and deep down you know the "truth" simply because you do not agree with you. Some may think it is more like real life, so when people can just hold sprint with Agbonlahor and get all the above. However, an option for this could be extremely KONAMI to go with the pace and acceleration of statistics (e.g., 50 and 60 years, perhaps up to 40 years) and Football Manager where players can have things like the pace 4 (20). But I guess this is a little more and a little sluggish compared to trying to make a game realistic.

I am glad to know that there is a complete disaster as in PES 2011. I cannot wait to get my hands on the second demo now I like to play through balls and catching ends the AI on the counter. It is impossible to do with the capture by mistake.