Thread: Glitch in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 xbox 360 retail version

Glitch in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 xbox 360 retail version

I just thought everything he drops a quick message to confirm that the failure to perform some people have had in the demo of PES 2012 is still present in the retail version (so the Xbox 360 version at least). Someone at work has a copy of sales promotion today, so I borrowed it overnight to try. Annoyed, running with the analog stick is impossible because the player will make a feint and at random times, or hitting the ball forward (as if pressing RB a couple of times) at other times at random. This makes things as simple as the task easier Dodge impossible challenge of training to do well because the player is not able to sprint straight ahead without stopping and starting. It also makes the game ridiculous because you cannot run through the break or catch up with the defenders at halftime because his player randomly stops short.

re: Glitch in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 xbox 360 retail version

I can’t see this bug in the demo on 360, heard people discussing about it, and not at all had the trouble which is strange. Patch is out shortly fixing certain AI and things, so if this so called bug is in, likely that the patch will affect that.

This is strange then, that perhaps could only occur with certain settings? I'm using an Xbox 360 Elite, and have tried three different wireless controllers (one original white, black that comes with the Elite and the silver with the new press D-Pad) and happen with all of them. It was in a retail promotion in the UK.

I have previously given it back to my friend (I was just using it) so I can't ensure to notice if there's an update on my 360.

I am 360 and I have not received an update today to fix the flaw in execution. The only patch I received was to make the game yesterday 1.01 (I) following the failure to me. Am I missing something or not looking in the right place?

Running with the d-pad does not have the technical problem, but it is very uncomfortable because I am so used to the sticks for movement now. I hope this problem because the game is really good than a nuisance. Also in another vein, does anyone have any advice for the challenges that drip in training? In the first exercise you have to do the course in less than 14 seconds and a half and can barely reach 16 seconds flat with full speed in time.

Not sure if the problem I'm having is exactly the same as others? My players finished with the ball or make a feint only when you release RB, while I'm still running. So to be clear, as I am using the analog stick and RB running everything is fine, no problems. Only when I let go of RB, the player instead to stop the sprint and the exercise of running at normal speed, stops and makes a feint.

Someone else tried the similar copy I used in another 360 and it worked fine without any problem. Then he tried again at the mine and the fault was still there. My opinion on this point is that since my drivers are in good condition and occurred in both my 360 and those at work, but not in the other system, a problem is determined by the type hardware you are using. I think the error is occurring in some 360 and not in others. This may explain why some people are having problems with the game - my guess is that all copies of the decision, but only activated in certain brands of system.

This really needs to get addressed and fixed quickly. No matter who has it and who does not or what is causing it and what is not, that's for developers to worry about, the conclusion is that it is a game breaking bug in the game you need to get resolved immediately.

Re: Glitch in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 xbox 360 retail version

I had this problem or know what the people around until by chance when I was playing between 720p and 1080p on my TV I found that. One thing about that is getting really annoying is the game of chance pause 6-7 times per game and more annoying when a goal is scored. I hope that this demonstration is the compression and has been in the game at retail.