Thread: Official Release Date for Payday: The Heist

Official Release Date for Payday: The Heist

Recently I have heard about the Payday: The Heist release from the Steam. So I’m very much get excited by looking its promo and the images. So I have decided to get that one for me. However, I have searched the released date for this game but not able to find the exact released date for this game. So if you guys have any of the information about the release for this game then let me know about this.

Re: Official Release Date for Payday: The Heist

There are the chances for the release of this game before this Friday. All that you have to wait for the news from the Steam about the released date for this game. However it is sure that this October the game will going to released completely.

It is so close to the released the PAYDAY: The Heist in this month only. The people who have bought the four qualifying PSN games will get this game PAYDAY at launch. However I have heard that there is the chances for the delay in this game for the further development in this game. So there is no such sure date that this game will released. However 7th of October is the date they have finalize to release the game Payday: The Heist.

I have seen their official site to know about the official release date for the game ‘PAYDAY: The Heist’. There they have announced the 4th of October was the releasing date for this game. By the way any of the delay if take place then they sure going to release the game in this month only. This is the good for the gaming people to have this game in this month of the October. According to me there are no such chances for the delay in this game release so there is nothing to worry about this topic. Be patience till the 4th of October.