Thread: Weapons in Payday: The Heist

Weapons in Payday: The Heist

I have the Payday: The Heist that is more interesting and enjoy playing. However there are lots of weapons are present in this game I use shotgun or LMG to kill the enemy. But I want to use other weapons to kill the enemies but don’t have that much of information about that. So if you people have any of the information about the weapons in Payday: The Heist then please let me know about this. Any idea and suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Weapons in Payday: The Heist

Myself also using the Shot gun that is the best weapons I think so because it takes less time to kill the enemies, and also the sound effects for the Shotgun is best rest then the other weapons. And also I think that there is the sawn off hunting shotgun, and also if you wish then you can use the Revolver. And also LMGs for the spray you can enjoy the game.

The weapons selection is basically depends on the team, if you have use brute force then you mostly used an M4, AK47. If I can say about the choice of the weapons then I suggest Silenced Pistol or either a Shotgun or Revolver. And there is also the silence pistol MP5. There are the weapons available that can be raised, pick locks, hack and whenever it is necessary then you can use the position.

Even I also heard about the M4 but still not have seen that or use that kind of weapons for the use. But I have used MAC10 since it is the weapons with a different barrel. It is a muzzle braker I believe it is. and also there are lots of weapons present that you can use.

This is the best to use the pistol since I used this for most of the time to play this game. And also my choice for the weapons definitely is a revolver and double barrel sawn off shotgun. But according to me there is the need for the skills so if you have the skill perfect in this game then you can make the use of any of the weapons and you can kill more enemy. So any of the weapons in Payday: The Heist has its own feature and advantage.

There are the Weapons by which the player of the game makes the use for looting the things, so I preferred the shotgun since I have seen that the power range for the shotgun is more powerful than any other weapons, and also its more interesting background sound there going to play whenever you wish to shoot the enemy. There are the variety of the weapons exists that can be make use for playing the game.