Thread: There is no defense support in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

There is no defense support in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Anyone have any idea about this? I just go through some videos and see something about defense supports in this game, but when I find for this on other site I just get some threads about this and which states there is no defense support in this game. The defense is completely and totally broken (or are dedicated 100 percent to a tackle and being left in the dust with ease or not you can apply even pressure), the emphasis has been on offense, and take the PES12 worst aspects of FIFA11 (cross run by the band running through the band run by the band, because for some reason, the AI players only covers the midfield, the cross) and place in PES12.

Re: There is no defense support in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I really wish it does recover with practice, but currently I do not think that occurs. A few very fundamental features of the game are entirely broken. I appreciate that perhaps there is no way to work around them and at a standstill do well, but currently you are at a standstill playing a game broken.

I can imagine now how it will be horribly unpleasant to play against Messi / Ronaldo runners. It would be downright comical to watch. At least PES11 could exert pressure without 100 percent kicking the crap out of someone's leg. That could really do some interesting things on defense even though the options to simplistic and limited. In this the best option is to panic and call a teammate in high pressure, leaving more open holes in their defense that are already poor.

It's just absolutely terrible right now. And not even give me the right trigger, plus one (or whatever the PS3 and PC) that makes something half ass jockey / pressure. That does absolutely nothing, not even do what is supposed to do and intercept passes. You just fall back and let the player dribbling forward what they want.

I would also like to know how to get the second player to move the right stick, seems to move in a straight line only, how to select the player to run the trip, etc. much easier. AI seems to score every time he gets into the final third; this is the result of the issue over the defensive, but more than anything. What makes big PES is the lack of goals, the accumulation of play, uncertainty, and real football.

It takes some getting used to, but when you click its good, the best way I can find is R2 + A, the riders of the attacking player (no need to touch the directional button) by pressing the direction toward or away from the attacking player while competing decide how close / far you jockey, then it is a case of judging a good time to release R2 to go in front.

I just saw Robben rip through 6-8 players. I would be lying. I used a mixture of all possible defenses. Try all possible techniques, have made the defense tutorial. Shit I just saw on my TV was absurd. There is a serious lack of balance here. The crime is so incredibly favored in this game is not even funny.

I get the whole "is a matter of getting used to", etc, but if one aspect of the game has a lot of time and practice to get used to, and the other is incredibly easy right from the box and then guess what: this is a question of balance! The amount of shit I'm seeing here is simply absurd; the defense is not feeling well at all and not just being used for another game, although of course it has something to do with it.

I have beaten Barca players D1 / real with some of the worst teams in the game, never play on anything but the best player, etc it was a simple matter of making a tutorial and do some different things, I assure you would have no problem, but the defense does not feel right or control whatsoever. That's my personal opinion; trust me I hope that changes, but what I'm seeing now is a joke.

By watching videos of people and cargo ships loaded with scoring goals with ease just by going immediately knew the offense was the main focus and can be a serious problem. Do not take a genius to understand it.

The defense of the PC version has been improved over DEMO1. But then the offense has been rubbed. Ibra Demo1 used to taunt the goalkeeper from time to time. If the space available CPU could trickle down to the goal, and then make a chip, so low shot, but the CPU only Demo2 kicks the ball from the outside, even if space is available. I hope it's only the player's skill as Ibra is much better than Defoe in terms of strengths and capacity.

I'm on the PC, the first demo did not play the game much, first demo of a second I beat Inter 4-0 Bayern with the player. He defended the same way as I did in PES 2011 is, to use the player selected to cover races and use the square button to apply pressure. But it works for me. He had to work very hard to achieve the goals as well. I think it is generally a massive improvement.

I do not see one negative thing to do with PES 2012. I was one of those 'FIFA Player are becoming "that was mentioned earlier. I came pretty late and PES 2011 was aware of all the bad parts, for example, three cross-taps, the bad defensive switch, the physical network of the poor, pushing poor title.

I took a pre-order based on the demos and PES have collected simply because you can see the differences in the PES team have done, has taken a long time for this to happen, but it seems that the game has picked up, on the basis of the show. AI has generally improved, so, once set out the way you play this game, get the 2011 head and start thinking about the game, you experience the game in a much better. It has not taken long for the game of the figure, the Rangers 2-0 Inter Top Players to be my best result so far. Just give it time and you'll come to realize that this is the best nextgen PES.