Thread: Deal with MLO Players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Deal with MLO Players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

One early is Defoe, for some reason still only rated 69 OV in the full game will change with the patch / update. He is about 1.8 million today, however, began at 800 K. strange probably because your score. Many people already have it, may be a good idea to grab him if you want a decent striker at the start, you will also have to sell at a value too as I'm sure that more and more people buy it, so surely a bargain.

Re: Deal with MLO Players in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Last year I was truly happy with Milan baros and djibrill cisse. I am quite certain they won’t be much more costly this year.

If the British players of the game, this thread is already five times more pages you have. Now I have the game do not believe British players are many and give a great dynamic. Here is my covenant cheap help: Joao Tomas. Form 7, 3 injuries, headaches, precision shooting, and the card of "Matador". Fernando. It was a business last year, continues this year. Defense card 80 and the "Anchor Man".

Just found David Simao Benfica. Grade 65, but has great stats and it costs little more than 500k! Brilliant for that if you're just starting or if you need someone at the bank, the card also saves time. Just scored on his debut for me, love.

Just Everton Beckford, about 500k. There is a ranking or anything surprising, but certainly a bargain. You can only sell to someone like Ordaz Beckford and replace it without spending a dime, the contract bar, great for backup. It is true that this year you can buy almost any real speed. But still, there is a certain joy in the discovery of cheap bargain players (especially + players). My hidden gem of this year has to be Jorgensen. Only rated 68, goes to 70 and SMF, but very good!

Goddamned contracts, if you start saving for the stars, to be very slow to build your team. I have 5 players, and every 10 games you have to spend more than 5 000, and are quite natural to update your computer every 15 or 20 games, but should be keeping an eye on contracts and form of the players, and fatigue acc.

The red arrow means the player has a small boost to your overall game, the green arrow means that it is normal and gray is the player is playing at a disadvantage and fitness declines faster.