Thread: Which is best to play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon- PS3 or Xbox 360

Which is best to play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon- PS3 or Xbox 360

I am quite surprised it has not arrived yet, but it is time to talk about the differences in the Xbox and PS3. The good news is that it is very, very difficult to say which is which. Work on the title looks fantastic, we all know. I spent more time on the PS3 one, to be honest (the demo was third Xbox 360 controllers do not like too much), but was very nice to return to the PS driver. So I know that the installed base here has more on the Xbox 360, taking into account AC6, but how many of you are getting PS3 versions? Personally, I'm getting both.

Re: Which is best to play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon- PS3 or Xbox 360

Few games have succeeded in doing that anyway, it's quite expensive, so unless you are investing the equivalent of saying POTC budget game and wait for the same sales results will continue with what you have. Things may have changed since the last reading on the subject, but somehow I see Xbox and PS into more conflict than cooperation, at least at the present time.

I might consider is the main platform. Unless it is possible to bring the version to be even worse. If this were any other Ace Combat game I strongly favor the PS3 version of the driver. The thing is, if you're a fan of Ace Combat you may need or want a Xbox 360 to play AC6 anyway. Get the PS3 version would mean that both consoles.

I am a PS3 player; I have mine on the day it came out. However, the reason I have a PS3 exclusive for further final fantasy 13 and the natural assumption that the following will play Ace Combat on PS3, which obviously was not. Try not to think of a console in itself better than the other. I do not hate the Xbox 360 or its players. I am not a fan controller, I am not a fan of a console that was released with a death rate of 60%, I am not a fan of having to pay to play online, and I am not a fan bandwagonning of shit talking 12 years old FPS crowd. I'm not saying that all players on Xbox 360 is that 12 years of age, Halo / COD fix, but common in the Xbox 360 online. Halo is the Mario of the Xbox360, and players can tea bag.

I do not understand why the people behind the consoles and so offended when people say console party. If you think the PS3 absorbed for whatever reason, I pay checks Sony, so you will not mind. I have one, and I would kind of tend to agree. I believe the seventh generation of consoles is a wash. PS3 only wedges least for me. Mine still spends more time being a wireless PS2 a PS3.

What makes a console superior to others is their game. Most AAA games, if not all third-party publishers are platform this generation. Therefore, for me, this is the first generation that does not really matter which console you have. The other important part for me is the human interface design, i.e. the controller. The PS3 controller is better control platform has been designed in my opinion, especially the dual shock version. I spent 20 minutes AC6 once with a friend on Xbox 360, the control problems he was having killed any enjoyment you may have gotten the title. I've never made the fight against Falcon.

The fact that the most important games are multiplatform this generation has ruined I am. Developers to create their games / for the Xbox360, because it is much cheaper. Thus, a price more games. Final Fantasy 13 was originally a PS3 exclusive, so it was done for the PS3, and it shows. The game itself is less than stellar, but it is clearly evident that it did for the PS3. I'm also pretty sure that the reason FF13 was designed with the aisles and lack of follow-up return because it was multiplatform. Since Xbox 360 discs cannot hold the entire game on a disc, when you are playing in the posterior areas of the game, this album just does not make the areas before it, and the developers did not want to have kids Xbox360 to switch between the 3 discs whenever necessary to revisit the area. All RPGs require the monitoring and review of the areas below, unless of course you cannot.

I'm not interested in playing online cross-platform. The differences in the controls are unjust, and other differences technical part that I do not know. I spent too much time playing other online gameplay flight, which is most of my online gaming experience. We had problems with the missiles QAAM-as if, as players tried AC6. However, the AAM was not a game breaker.

I sold my Xbox 360 a long time by hardware problems different in my system and the system of a family member. (This is RROD) I never get another one if RROD did not work out, I guess the slim model. (However, it could be fun I'm wrong) that have even thought of getting a no-HDD model of Xbox 360 just to play AC6 online.

Always consider the fact that maybe a $ 300 system and that more or less playing the same game with a few notable exceptions, may not be as valuable to her as the payment of $ 60 a year (if they even pay that silly much, really only pay a cost of living with sites like existence CAG) for online access to games they already own.