Thread: Endless mode in Orcs Must Die

Endless mode in Orcs Must Die

I have recently purchased Orcs Must Die for my X-Box 360. I have enjoyed playing the game most, but however I don’t know much about this game, so one of my friends was talking about the End Less Mode in this game. I can’t able to understand that. Do for that query I have searched many of the website but not able to find the solution for that game. So if you guys have any of the information then please let me know about the Endless mode for this game.

Re: Endless mode in Orcs Must Die

There is no such endless mode is present in this game for Orcs Must Die, but however it is possible to unlock the "Nightmare" campaign mode. There are no break downs you will go to find in the Nightmare; the enemies become stronger and faster which become difficult to handle that enemy. There are the tons of replay ability game like the 5-skull system. Depends on the performance we get the Skull rating. You get the 5 skull if you are able to beat the game in time.

There are many of the levels which is beatable by us. However I have found that there is more difficult to get the 5- skull since the enemies become more the stronger as if we are crossing the levels and killing the enemy. The more skulls you earn, the better to unlock persistent upgrades to your traps. There is tyhe3 way to upgrade all of the Traps so at the entire "War Mage" and "Nightmare" campaigns we have to increase our performance.

There are the lame star system as like the other game is present here also and there is no endless mode present in this game. There is also the lack of the Multiplayer. There are the lacks of lots of feature for this game as compare to the other game.

Even I have also searched for the same thing but finally I realized that there is no endless mode game in this release. So i can say that this Is not the best of the game that there is the absence of the endless mode. And the main disadvantage is that there is also the absence of the multiplayer that make the game same as old lame "star" rating system and there is also no survival mode is there.

I have try to get the way of to make it last but fails to do that since there is no endless mode is present in this demo game for Orcs Must Die. But it should be there if the is needed any any tower defence or any of the wave defence game. And there is also I was failing to get back to the "Go Breaks" and switch out different traps.

All I have seen that there in this game we have to defend 24 fortresses from an enraged mob of orcs and in additional we have to kill the 11 other villainous monsters. There are the only 6 weapons are available for completing this type of mission. All the total number of the 17 trap is available in this game that use to hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate your enemies.

There are the lacks of the option for the break down in the Nightmare; there are the enemy which are stronger and the faster which are not simple to get handle. There are the games of the skull the more you earn the more the difficulty you have to face in this game. So if there is the need for the increasing the performance for entire "War Mage" and "Nightmare" campaigns so you have to upgrade the Traps. So there are total 17 number of the Traps are available for this game.