Thread: preorder bonuses in Darkness 2?

preorder bonuses in Darkness 2?

I think that I should go with the pre order version of this game I would be getting many bonuses I think and I want to discuss on that with you guys please tell me what would be the bonuses I would be getting. So please suggest me out of this.

Re: preorder bonuses in Darkness 2?

Now, when just about each event over there appears to be some cool Bonus preordering ... I was doubting that there is any Preorder Bonus preordering TD2, and what do you imagine that kids ought to be.What I have viewed, activity figures, DLC, wearable embellishments, and props appear to be the most notorious rewards for preorders

they even now have Darkness film diversion funnies circulated by Top Cow, but I'd be cheerful if that was offered as well. A darkling plushier or Jackie activity figure could be sweet as well. I'm not anticipating much in light of the fact that it’s not a colossal succession, but here's trusting that we get something. Much time you expect a lot and you get nothing and may be this won’t be the case with this one and we would be getting lots of thing and we would enjoy the game.

I don’t think that the pre order version would be having much to deal with because these days there has been number of games which has been giving nothing with the pre order versions so I don’t think that there would be anything like that. And after that there are number of things which we are really worrying about anyways what I know is that there would be certain things been considered in this.

I think around 10% advantage and then DLC with it and that would be fine and maybe there would be some more maps like thing be there in the game

I have been ordering many of the games and i have got quite a ok bonus not very interesting one may be this one would be having something better and i am really hoping lot of things to work nicely and this would be a nice deal if i would be getting something which would be really what i am looking out for anyways some of my friends have said that they have got something really nice with the ordering anyways i hope you guys must be expecting something like more maps and all and that would be really nice some better weapons and items all this thing would be really nice to see in this game i am really expecting all this thing.