Thread: Where to purchase The Darkling figurine

Where to purchase The Darkling figurine

Can anyone tell me where can I find The Darkling figurine I have been trying to download it form the genuine site but I wasn’t able to do this due to some bad reason I don’t know why I wasn’t able to make the site and this is really very irritating for me so I need some help from you guys and please tell me that where can I get this game.

Re: Where to purchase The Darkling figurine

Well if you think that you are sailing alone then you are wrong I am in the same boat and this is really very boring and I don’t know what to say and what to do I just know one thing that this is obviously very irritating and I need some help to so that I can create the profile please.

Why you guys are having problem I don’t understand we have been using the same way to make up the profile and we are even able to play the game then why not you what’s the problem I would be saying that just clear the cookies and then again try to make the profile and I am sure that you would be able to make it this time just try it out.

I was having the same problem and this problem was solved by the same thing which the above poster have said so I would be saying that try the same thing out I hope the things would be also fine if you try to make account by some other id.

You can find the game on the ebay I think that they would be turning it on is some days. And as far as I have heard and know that ebay has been asking for a fair deal also so I would be saying that its better if you would get it from ebay and I think it would be a fair del even if it would be there on the amazon.

Hey guys got the one which i was looking for an this is really very interesting for me thanks to you guys who told me about this and i am really liking it a lot.