Thread: What is the purpose of cel shading in the darkness 2

What is the purpose of cel shading in the darkness 2

Guys what do you think about the cel shading idea in this game how was it and do you think that because it is not in the game the game was looking unreal and it has been boring one more thing I would like to tell I kind of think I'll miss the HD-realism of the first game, I don't want to Darkness turning into a full-blown fantasy game like the comics.

re: What is the purpose of cel shading in the darkness 2

I think its a shocking plan. I make a point not to know why they are switching artists of this diversion, but this is a different discussion. But updating the screen style of this event is as it would be if the entire is altering the diversion altogether. I cherished the "sensible" symbolization style in the initially, made it considerably more seriously. The update is unexpected and occupying if you've played the first diversion. Damnation, its still opportune for cause material.

At the same time it is not an important update. The primary event set a superficial authoritative example; very straightforwardly I think it could be shrewd to take after. It is a stride sideways, if anything. Uninspired visuals were not on the catalogue of things the first recreation weaknesses. The predominant event was quite exceptional. It did not quite get any consideration that the year of the grant demonstrates or anything, not even a selection consistently thought it was weird.Digital Extremes preferable not derails it. I Loved TD1. Separated from Dark Sector,. Their track record sort of blows Get Star breeze back.

I am thinking that the cel shading was obviously a bad idea and this would be never working even if it would be back. I have found that some of the game has been fine with this but not all. I wuld prefer a most realistic look other than all this rubbish stuffs like a comic book style.

I think it is a very bad idea in the first game was one of the things I like, you know that the real world or any Wizards big giant Castles. That was something different, but now it . You do not feel good in the real world anymore. Also, cell shaded grapics look good enough but when you looked at the details of the border is terrible, one of the screenshots you see in the dark and 2 hand and it looks ugly. So all I did not like it, may even buy the game because of this group.

Doesn’t it looks bit horror type; the first game look was amazing. It was just as it should be. This is not at all goo. The only think I liked was the Darkling’s looks was the best thing what this game was having. But, the game has taken lot of time so I hope it would be doing well now.

Never it was better the first looks were much better this is the time where people only prefer to have a game with the best graphic not with the best story and all if the story is best and the game is even small as the pc game like angry bird and all which is having nice graphic and sound and it has been loved by the players always want something which would entertain a lot.

shared the feelings here. I am a long time reader of the comic, the way the game came out. I though I loved the game all wrong darkness 1. It just does not fit within the comic world. Visual talking. I have problems with the differences compared to the comic plot, but I have it. I'm all for changing graphics. It must be based on the darkness of the universe. Not too many people playing first, so I think that change will only prevent a few people think they can just whip a comic fan. We all know, are hard comic fans gamers.Yes, in bright colors. I bet the real Jackie shows up nasty, as ever, and it would be dark in every way possible. This is a fresh, bold direction. Kind of risky. I give them props, and hope to sell a million.

I have liked it as I have found it on different plot and different gameplay. I tried to read the comics, and found Jackie's character too comedic and promiscuous for the serious character we needed for the game and I have been really thinking a lot that they have listen me I was wanting it to be into the comic type and the plots staying each other apart. No Sonatine, no gigilo Jackie.

The game isn't simply cel shaded, actually. And with that I would also tell you that the game is know ad colourfuless not the darkness. The textures are hand drawn/hand painted as you would ink and this would be inking uo the game nicely. That's why the game really looks like a comic: The same basic principle was used. And which has been disliked and even been liked by the people.

A big reason for me not continuity. It a result, more reboot, and I do not speak only about the graphics, but also a fast-paced combat which feels very Call of Duty esq where you enter the area, and the guys just pop out of your left and right arms, and in the darkness, the darkness, while the fighting was much slower and more methodical and Kirk Acevedo will be voicing Jackie again. I also agree FallenVamphre, it was the realism and subtlety that sucked me to the world that Starbreeze was created, and I care about the characters and their fate.In II darkness I feel it is blood for blood sake. In the first game, there was blood, but it wasn 't over the top, and it was the gravity of what you sell to, and the situation you were in.

Re: What is the purpose of cel shading in the darkness 2

I was really not knowing about this and i was not even knowing that so many of you guys would be helping me out of this thanks a lot guys really unexpected help and i am really helped by this.