Thread: Deluxe Edition first for Darkness 2 game

Deluxe Edition first for Darkness 2 game

Hello guys what I have been thinking is that will there be a deluxe edition first for this game? I think that this was the same thing happened when it was released for the pc and I was really hating this so I would never expect the same with this now. What’s the story does anyone have any idea over here then please help me out of this.

Re: Deluxe Edition first for Darkness 2 game

I don’t know if this is true or not but I am sure that whatever they would be releasing would be the fun and they would have a better plan behind that. What’s the problem with the deluxe game and why are you hating this it is very confusing I can’t judge anything over this. Anyways what I would be saying that just quit the problems and enjoy the game.

I have heard that it of true with this XOBOX version to I don’t know what’s wrong with them why are they thinking so different and what’s wrong with them. I have never seen any of the developers doing that, don’t know what planning and marketing point these guys are having. I am sad to with this move of them and worried and I don’t want this version to be launched first too and I know that there would be many guys supporting me for this and many guys would be against me.

Why cant they do something unique and launch their game any time they want to do that? And maybe that’s what which has been leading them to success and so they must be following that trick anyway I don’t care about anything I just know how to play the game that’s it.

Well very few of you commenting over this thread thats sad for me i was hoping you guys to take lots of interest in this game make it really very important but i am really disappointed anyways thanks for commenting and if anyone still visiting here knows anything about it then please reply me.