Thread: How to change clubs in master league in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

How to change clubs in master league in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Two days before I buy this PES 2012 video game and then I install it onto my playstation 2 gaming device. I really like the master league championship of this game. After finishing installation, this competition is really attractive in such game. Now I want the way that helps to change the clubs of this video game. Is it possible that can be work to do this task? Thanks for any help.

Re: How to change clubs in master league in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

This PES 2012 is also known officially as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2012 in Asia. The Thing which worries me is that the users who are playing this game with Default Settings are additional successful as compared to others. Hence you need to check this default setting of this game. Try this and hopefully you got some link over there to do this task.

I always enjoy played with the default squad, adding in a few decent created players and then off i go. I also want such kind of options onto it. then I read several articles that help me for understanding the basic reason behind this issue. There is an option on the game selection menu. You can able to change this clubs onto your game.

In PES 2011, there is facility to move clubs onto this master league but I am not sure that this type of options present on the PES 2012.

There is an Club swap option present on this game. You need to use this option and then try to used this game in correct format. That other clubs offers you to coach their teams. There is few other facility presents onto this game and they are the National club teams provide you coach. This coach helps to play America's cup. It seems to change though. 501 will guarantee it but getting to d4 is basically a given.

I don’t think it will be in this year. I also check this all options of the game but can’t found any setting that works for doing this task. If you really want to do this process then you need to contact the official expert of this game. They have good understanding of this game. I hope that they solve your complicated trouble.

This type of options is available on the PES 2011 video game and not the PES 2012 game. This is the recently launched game. The game was announced on 9 February 2010 and the Release date of this game is September 27, 2011. If you want this type of facility then I must suggest to you for use the PES 2011 video game for playing purpose. I hope that you can able to solve this trouble.

This type of options present onto the previous PES 2011 game but because of some bugs this options avoids on the newly launched PES 2012 video game. The UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europe League are featured within the game. If you want such type of facility then I must say that contact the developer of this game. The developer of this game is present on the official site. You can directly interact with this expert person. I hope that you got the right way for doing this clubs changing task on newly launched PES 2012 game. It may also possible that within few time period the developer has launch the patch of this game, so you can able to do this task.