Thread: Disappointment with Rage game

Disappointment with Rage game

Hell guys I am disappointing with this game. Reviews/scores are within, am I the simply one that predictable them to be superior in favor of rage? On top of that, similarity among platforms (more often than not 360 and PS3) that I have been enthusiastically waiting is non-existent!

Re: Disappointment with Rage game

It's what I get for giving into the alluring pre-order reward. The just explanation I got 360 forms was resulting from the fact that I was saving money that it looked preferable. In the event that they had a striking resemblance I could have gotten it on ps3 resulting from the fact that web-based is unhindered. I crossed out my tear-off of a live gold record for the reason that I never play on the net, but this looks such as a pleasure multiplayer.

How the game looks/runs is way more significant to me than if i get to play within the web based world or not. 9 times out of 10 when I see a multi-stage diversion connection, 360 beats. I don't think 360 is a more influential system, but I think devs have a harder time with ps3. In any case i am able to constantly profit 360 and get ps3 assuming that I regard that much. Much obliged concerning the channel, I’ll need to look at it later, online world here grinding away is absolutely regretful.

There’s a number of unaffectedly wedged-in console crossover nonsense at what time it comes to controlling the gunfire. Original director Tim Willits argues that Rage plays superior on a pad, and as a result for hot-swapping among ammo and weapon types, we levelheaded mouse-and-keyboardnauts are trudge through an odd setup that forces us toward assign weapons on the way to one of four slots. Ammo are able to still be switched through cycling, however it append a user-unfriendly sheen toward fights, and formulate accurate control trickier."

There is a part lost in the value of gaming when things move toward getting moved to reassures. Get a load of the above lifelike and investigate hosepower. Supports are utterly poop contrasted with even a unremarkable PC and the restricted outline decisions good to go to a planner on account of they are on a support hamper value. Carmack himself is on record adage Rage was kept back for the reason that they chose to fabricate for the 360 and PS3. Dominions are more minor, illustrations are restrained, control conspires are gimped and multiplayer is severely scaled back.

I might have gotten it on PC, my apparatus surpasses the prescribed necessities, but I have a 7.1 surround sound system that my PC could not make the most of. I favor the straightforwardness of reassures too, no settings to play with like ground dwelling insect associating and the prototypal "would I be able to run it at max?" I'm seeing a mess of individuals dissenting regarding the pc form too, platitude texture pop-in is far more atrocious than the comforts. Since this is correct however it could probably be altered with an overhaul. I'll post my apparatus underneath, its not almost the greatest, but is bounty for fierceness.

In the company of no real competitive multiplayer (extremely essential vehicle combat is all we acquire no dedicated servers and simply 9 Co-Op additional missions - multiplayer is not the cause to pay money for this game.