Thread: All sig jumpers are looking same in NBA 2K12 game

All sig jumpers are looking same in NBA 2K12 game

The jumpers in the game are looking so artificial that it hard to believe that it is the original player that was seen just before. They have displayed some generic looking jumper in the game which is not worth of discussing at all. so that’s what I want to say here. Most sig shots in this game shoot fast and jump far above the ground as if they are Ray Allen in real life but the same thing cannot be seen in this game at all. don’t know when the developers will improve the graphic quality of the game. big names like Stephen Curry, O.J, Mayo are just simply looking waste when the sig jump is not shown perfect it seems to me as a artificially created one. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: All sig jumpers are looking same in NBA 2K12 game

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    The jumpers in the game are looking so artificial that it hard to believe that it is the original player that was seen just before. They have displayed some generic looking jumper in the game which is not worth of discussing at all. so that’s what I want to say here. Most sig shots in this game shoot fast and jump far above the ground as if they are Ray Allen in real life but the same thing cannot be seen in this game at all. don’t know when the developers will improve the graphic quality of the game. big names like Stephen Curry, O.J, Mayo are just simply looking waste when the sig jump is not shown perfect it seems to me as a artificially created one. That’s what I want to say here.
    What are you saying I can see that Curry's jumper is almost perfect in the new series of 2K12. I liked that, well if you look at the same jump in the 2K12 then let me tell you that it is not good at all, it was a big blunder for sure. the Ray Allen looks are not good at all. that is the only thing that I did not like at all.

No it seems you are the only guy who is having problems with the sig jump, I could not find any character with that fault in the game, so on what basis are you saying this since that is not at all happening with us in the game, that’s what I want to say here. Anyways do have a recheck about the same and get back to me if you are playing the correct edition of the game. do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

The release point of some of the players had some mistakes but if you see the feet position and also the movement of the players I think that’s death perfect. That’s what I am saying here. here and there I feel some changes should have been done.

I feel some sig jumps in the game are almost the same as the one that I have seen In the 2K11, that’s what I am saying here. I am really hating the game simply because of the graphics they are not worth at all. also I am not going with the game simply because lots of complains are there about the game, that’s what I am saying here. anyways I have said what I want to say here. don’t know if my views on this game are going to be appreciated or not.

Guys just don’t go with the game simply because I cannot find any much difference in the 2K11.