Thread: Improper ratings given to players of NBA 2K12 game by 2K sports

Improper ratings given to players of NBA 2K12 game by 2K sports

Now what I am seeing in the ratings of the players, all I can say is that none of them are looking perfect for me. so that’s what I want to say here. now if I give you some small example of the same then let me tell you that lebron is given 98, wade is given 96 Dwight is given 93. So that’s what the information that I have been getting to hear. What do you all think guys are they worthy enough to say that, I don’t really think s about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all about the same. so pelase do comment and let me know what are you all ratings about the same. waiting for the necessary replies fro you all on the same.

Re: Improper ratings given to players of NBA 2K12 game by 2K sports

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    Now what I am seeing in the ratings of the players, all I can say is that none of them are looking perfect for me. so that’s what I want to say here. now if I give you some small example of the same then let me tell you that lebron is given 98, wade is given 96 Dwight is given 93. So that’s what the information that I have been getting to hear. What do you all think guys are they worthy enough to say that, I don’t really think s about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all about the same. so pelase do comment and let me know what are you all ratings about the same. waiting for the necessary replies fro you all on the same.
    I really do not consider that ratings and all. since I find them not worth enough to mark the players. Well looking at some of the examples that you have given over here really don’t think so anyone of them here are worth mentioning about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do look at the same. anyways from the next time do think about the thread that you are making over here.

Dude this is not the EA sports game where the players are classified according to the ratings that are given, so I don’t think so that is of any worth at all, that’s what I want to say here. its true that 2K uses a formula rating system were certain attributes are treasured additional to the others based on position. Now take an example of LeBron who has got some good qualities of passing the ball and handling the ball. So the ratings will shoot up for sure. that’s the strategy that has been applied here and hence that’s what I am saying here. so hope you all do understand what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok I can understand that but I am not able to understand that how come a one dimensional player who is just going one way and attacking he is getting the highest ratings in the game, that is what I am not able to understand at all. Do you all have some idea about the same then do let me know as soon as soon as possible on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Ok I can understand that but I am not able to understand that how come a one dimensional player who is just going one way and attacking he is getting the highest ratings in the game, that is what I am not able to understand at all. Do you all have some idea about the same then do let me know as soon as soon as possible on the same.
    See the whole thing is that it all depends on how good a player is if the skills are high then the player will be the best option to choose. I really don’t think so any player can be classified by looking at the ratings at all. I don’t think that way at all.

When you are in the playfield then let me tell you that none of the ratings matter at all, this is what I am saying with my personal experience. Now if we look at the Pau then I can say that he is a obviously a better character with better tactics and also the ratings is much ahead of the Dirk. Now if we look at the dirk then on field he is having a bigger advantage then the pau, that’s what I know. In any given time of the day I can say that pau is a better player than dirk. That’s what I know here. I know many of them will be going to disagree with me on the same but still I would like to stick on the same, that’s what I am saying here.

Yes I would agree with you and I am glad that somebody did take up the topic of Dirk. Dirk is an underrated defender, he is one of the players in the history of the game that has scored more than 25 points and he has been consistent with it. I don’t know why people do not consider him as one of the greats, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Even the rebounding tactics is also great still hasn’t got the due ratings that he should get anyways that’s a different story that I am talking here.

Counting on the playoff runs is bad tactics applied and should not be used for the classification of the players. Instead a division on the carrer graphs and season stats is the right thing to do that’s what I think and feel here about the same, don’t know what others have to say about the same. do let me know about yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Counting on the playoff runs is bad tactics applied and should not be used for the classification of the players. Instead a division on the carrer graphs and season stats is the right thing to do that’s what I think and feel here about the same, don’t know what others have to say about the same. do let me know about yours.
    This is where you are going wrong. just let me correct you on this all I can say is that 2K awards the players which are doing well with the skills and not the legacy. Legacy of the game is something different thing what mattersmost is how you are performing currently that’s what matters the most. I am sure nobody was aware of this fact. Otherwise players like Hakeem Olajuwon, Elgin Baylor and Bob Pettit would have been sky rocketed and would have reached the numero uno level in no time. That’s what I am saying here. so do understand what I have written here and I am hoping that all the confusions have been sorted out.

Yes I think so it is the right time to put an end to the discussion. Since a lot of heated discussion is going on and I don’t think so we should be involving our self onto it. That’s what I believe and hence it is better to stay away from it. All I can conclude is that 2K should stop ratings the player that would be the best thing to do.