Thread: NBA 2K12 game has already got a My Player Hack

NBA 2K12 game has already got a My Player Hack

I know this would appear to be a bit shocking for many of you all but I am completely against it. That’s what I am saying here. The hack for this game is already available and I would like to inform you all about the same. Please do not try and go with any kind of hacking techniques at all. Since it is not a good idea at all, that’s what I want to warn you all repeatedly. So stay out of it guys and be safe, you know what because of the hacking and all, the servers were reportedly not functioning well. Instead it will be affecting us only. So better stay away from it guys.

Re: NBA 2K12 game has already got a My Player Hack

It is said that the hacking stuff happened with the Xbox and not the PS3 at all. so that’s what I got to hear recently and hence that’s the reason I am sharing this information with you all for the same. so do have a ,good look at the same.

Yes because of that we are not getting to see the crew mode and I am very much depressed because of that, anyways the developers should have thought of some tricks by which they would have got some solution for the same and I cannot find any such tricks being applied over here. Why is that so? I am not able to understand that at all.

Now some people are saying that the hack is for the Xbox users and not for the PS3 users. I mean who is going to believe this stupid rumors first of all, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. If a hacker is going to hack something then he will be doing it for sure, so all the ps3 users be careful of that may be you all will also be affected by that. Anyways if any PS3 users who want to defend themselves then you can speak it out here, I think that will be a much better idea for sure. that’s what I want to say here.

You know what it is very difficult to do that with the PS3. I know about it. since the PS3 does have a update like each and every day. So getting a crack for the system of theirs would be very much difficult to do that, this is what I am saying here. eys the only threat for them is that they do share My players. That’s it! and nothing more but still the threat is minimal compared to the Xbox users who don’t even have that.