Thread: Some advise after playing NBA 2K12 game

Some advise after playing NBA 2K12 game

It is very much important to practice your 3S. I think that’s the idea that you should be planting on and hence what I think is that is the necessary factor for the success in the game and hence that’s what actually you should be doing iover here. it is very much easier to win the game had you cleared up with the 3S. that’s it. the best part of my game was Leathal 11-19 in 3s 5min quarters online. That was what I think is the best achievement that I have seen In the game. however my part is over would like to hear it more from you all on the same. that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Some advise after playing NBA 2K12 game

I suppose you are talking about the Allen's 3 point consistency in 2k12. Is this what you are talking about I the game then let me tell you that it is increasingly becoming popular among the gamers and hence the most preferred choice in the game. that’s what I want to say here. it can be a kind of cheat code I the game which might help you in the performance increase, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you all did understand what I want to say here. that’s it from my side. I hope my message reaches the necessary people through this medium.

I would like to know on which difficulty mode where you playing the game, I would like to know more about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so that’s what I am saying here. please do answer out the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    I would like to know on which difficulty mode where you playing the game, I would like to know more about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so that’s what I am saying here. please do answer out the same.
    Well I was playing the game in the pre set difficulty and the phase was an interesting phase. You might also call it as a NBA 2K12 allstar phase as well. That’s what I am saying here. any other question that you all would like to ask with me then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that’s what I am saying here. So anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know as soon as possible over the same. That’s what I am saying here.

One more trick that will help you in the shooting of the ball is that you can change the 3PT shooting % in game sliders. That’s what you can do and hence how it will help is by accuracy. The more you reduce the percentage of the shooting the more accurate will be the throw but make sure at the same time the power will be reduced. Make sure you apply a good power while throwing the ball to the basket and hence that’s what you should bedoign and this is what the necessary trick that I was talking about. I am sure you must have understood what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    It is very much important to practice your 3S. I think that’s the idea that you should be planting on and hence what I think is that is the necessary factor for the success in the game and hence that’s what actually you should be doing iover here. it is very much easier to win the game had you cleared up with the 3S. that’s it. the best part of my game was Leathal 11-19 in 3s 5min quarters online. That was what I think is the best achievement that I have seen In the game. however my part is over would like to hear it more from you all on the same. that’s what I am saying here.
    It seems to me that you have played the game in the offline mode. World is something different in that world and you will not be getting to see any kind of that, that’s what I am trying to make you all understand about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. however just brief me if they are showing you the players rank or record while you are in the quick rank matches? Just answer me out that question and I would be happy to hear it from you all on the same. that’s what I am saying here, please do answer me out as soon as possible. I am waiting for the answers from you.

Look dude that is no kind of playing in the offline mode at all. see that is the online mode and that too in the 5 min all-star pre set. Now coming back to the second questions of yours all I can say is that the players rank and also the records are not being dsplayed while you are in the quick rank matches. That’s what I am saying here. I hope you did get the necessary answers for the questions you had asked.

I have played the game in the Xbox and frankly speaking the game does looks good to me that’s for sure and one more thing that I would like to notify you is that the defense is quite good but yes the game does lags a bit when you are in the online mode.

Which becomes increasingly difficult for us to judge a opponent that’s what I am saying here. hope so that was enough for you.

Guys from what I have been listening turns out to be true then let me tell you that you will not be abelt o touch the superstars at all. one more thing that I would like to say here is that you cannot do any kind of crazy stuffs with the stick that you have and think that the ball would be going to the basket that’s not true at all. what I am saying is that you will have to actually go and learn how the game of basketball is played. I am not joking guys.

This can actually turn out to be true. You may never know.

So for that you better don’t play off ball, that will not a all be good for you that’s for sure. so hope you are understanding what I am saying here. I would prefer that you go with the on ball. So that you will be able to maintain the ball and also prevent yourself from getting burnt.