Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ending of Darkness 2

Video Games

Old 04-10-2011

Ending of Darkness 2

Hello guys please if you guys think that whatever I am saying itís wrong then clear my doubt. However inside the original game from obscurity to build ends Jackie's body totally. In view of the fact that the commencement of the game is Jackie repeat their proceedings starting inside the dark, apparently to Jenny (who is the brightness that shines on top of it) which means that all events had already occurred. Jackie How to get away the darkness that is presently running in the region of the time similar to that? There has been no mention of this within any press events?

Old 04-10-2011

Re: Ending of Darkness 2

I'm not certain; however what you expressed is right. It was implied in Game Informer that Jackie's normality is severely traded off (it didn't appear so from the demo however), but I conjecture we'll need to decipher it when the recreation turns out. Confidently they'll demonstrate how it all meets up rather than doing a two-world thing for the funny fans.
Old 04-10-2011

Jackie "gave" himself over to the Darkness ( that is the means by which you get to the Hellish No Man's Land), but he was fit to make the Darkness succumb to him, making the Darkness Jackie's to control in practical reality. The Darkness then told him that the more he murdered or the more he gave into his wrath in opposition to any individual (Pauly to be particular) the Darkness could take control and after all control Jackie. Anyway then following the executes Pauly he doesn't kick the bucket he unequivocally blacks out and this is when he sees Jenny for the final time before she goes into paradise and he wakes up in practical reality.
Old 04-10-2011

the Darkness told him that Jackie could be finally regulated by the Darkness, he totally wasn't it was simply a play to see if the Darkness might control him by telling him that he could be regulated by the Darkness and that he could never be Jackie again and by and by pass on, but Jackie didn't he was actually thumped out by means of the Darkness after that he saw Jenny afterward after that he wakes up. At the equal time in any case that would be what I think happened, however I conjecture we necessitate seeing at what time the Darkness II turns out.
Old 05-10-2011

Hello I am totally agree with your thoughts even I go through one comic and within that comic he turn out to be the simply one within his family who was capable to control the Darkness. So I think whatever you are saying itís correct.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,