Thread: Is spectator mode present in NBA 2K12?

Is spectator mode present in NBA 2K12?

Hello guys I would like to ask one question about this game. I am not that much familiar with this game so please if you guys have any idea then please share it with me. So my question is, is there any spectator mode present within this game? So that we can check and enjoy our friends matches. This is what I think. So what you guys think about it? All replies are appreciated.

Re: Is spectator mode present in NBA 2K12?

This has been good when added to the line of the Association, during the half time show to see clips of the other players. But it would be great, I am sure that I like to perceive our final or semifinal online Assoc. People would like to observe additional games to perceive 1good sum1 2 How on the way to play / learn commencing your game.

They make it seem like you're playing a game of 24 / 7 maybe, if you are in a league and end his party some1 u just would like to perceive more. Maybe you'd like to see your next opponent. Or when you are just below the point playoffs (for example, 9) and there is a game (team 7 vs team 8), which can be changed. There are a lot of good things for the game of respect.

I'm waiting for two of my friends to finish a game to play the winner, we are celebrating and talking just as it would be nice to only see the game too. All my friends want this way, because everyone plays together and raise money to pay the winners.