Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: how to win against AI on top player?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: how to win against AI on top player?

While playing the game at the starting stage I can say that at that time I was not able to win the games against AI on top player. But now after the so many experiences now I came to know hat how can I defense against the AI on top players and how can I win with them. For that thing I always hold down the teammate pressure button and with the help of the players control I try to close down the gaps and intercept passes and tackle the opponent. So here I came to know that what about you all?

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: how to win against AI on top player?

Yes, I can also say here that I am winning my 50% of the games, but I can say that hardly when I do this thing it will be 50/50 only not more. Here I will be interesting to see what about playing with the weak team like swansea vs a real madrid or barca? And while playing the game I can say that I like to pass the boll most of the time. And my most of the goal, come from sending players on forward runs with the "off the ball control", it not happens with a direct pass to them. So here I would like to suggest to the players which don’t know that how to win the game against the AI on top player.

While playing the game, I can say that goalkeepers are the biggest problem with me while playing the game. And here I can say that they really want a repair in their motion capture and ability. I am saying this thing because I always not happy with the keepers while playing the games.

i also suffering form the same problem with the Goalkeepers, and the problem is that I lost my most of the goal by them also. And there for I am telling that the Goalkeepers are truly silly and they are totally responsible to me to lose the game.

As for the fails they call goalkeepers I try to not even let them have a shot in however sneijder will punish anyone if given a free kick just outside the box even if u put a player on the goal line.

Actually I have not lose the demo 2 on 360 on top player, and also I have also lost the same thing on the demo 1 and they are totally compete random. And here I can say that for that reason only I win some of the games and also I lost some if the games. And alsao I am sure that I have win more than that I have lost. While playing with the AI on top player, I can see that while playing with the game, the score was 1-0 then draws with me 1-1. And for that I can say that I have not noticed any of the problem with the game.

While playing the game I came to know the best results today also. And when I play the game today the score was 3 vs. 0. Before that I was never done this good job while playing the game. What about you all? Here I can see that only some of the players have won the game against the against AI on top player. Ok, if you want to win the against then I will suggest you for the playing the game again and again, this wil help to improve your performance AND ALSO help you to win the games.