Thread: What are your thoughts about the darkness 2 game?

What are your thoughts about the darkness 2 game?

Recently I have played the darkness game and I must say that I have really liked this game. I have played this game for some around 20 minutes and I have really enjoyed each and every minute of this game. I would like to see some changes in the darkness 2. Darkness was awesome. I think that the music of the darkness game is very good. I would say that the digital extremes team should keep the same music in the darkness 2 also. I would like to know more on this. What are the cool things that you like about the darkness 2 game? Please share your comments. Thank you in advance.

Re: What are your thoughts about the darkness 2 game?

According to me the gameplay is awesome. I think that the guns available in the darkness 2 game are the best thing. I liked playing with the guns. The game is very smooth and I would say that it is very nice to have these features. I didn’t like the reloading thing. I felt that bullets get lost when they are in the clip. I don’t like wasting ammo’s while playing game. I think the old darkness really had very good and the coolest voice. I have heard that the Mike Patton would be coming back in the darkness 2 game. I didn’t like the shape shifting aspect while playing the multiplayer game.

I hope the story and its narrative is same as in the darkness 2 game. Also the death and black metal as a soundtrack would be just awesome. I think that the sound track is good. We all expect that the versions should improve as it releases. I think that the multi player thing should not be there as players are not able to concentrate on the story. I hope that they get rid of this thing.

I would say that it would have been nice if the 2k have had made the port for the pc. I have played the darkness on my ps3 but only when I was on consoles. I switched to the pc but it isn’t working for the pc.