Thread: Shooting Guard Ratings for NBA 2K12

Shooting Guard Ratings for NBA 2K12

Hello everyone I have come here to rate some of the best players that are good in shooting and scoring baskets in the game and hence for that I would liketo begin with Dwyane Wade, then is Manu Ginobili, I will keep the third position for Andre Iguodala, 4th position is given to Joe Johnson and the 5th position to Monta Ellis. Now these are the ratings that I think is correct and I know that there will be differences in their opinions so do watch out for the same and let me know if there are some changes that you all would like to see and also with the reasons supported over there, so that’s what I am saying here, do make the necessary changes.

Re: Shooting Guard Ratings for NBA 2K12

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Hello everyone I have come here to rate some of the best players that are good in shooting and scoring baskets in the game and hence for that I would liketo begin with Dwyane Wade, then is Manu Ginobili, I will keep the third position for Andre Iguodala, 4th position is given to Joe Johnson and the 5th position to Monta Ellis. Now these are the ratings that I think is correct and I know that there will be differences in their opinions so do watch out for the same and let me know if there are some changes that you all would like to see and also with the reasons supported over there, so that’s what I am saying here, do make the necessary changes.
    No doubt Dwyane Wade is a good player and I would love to see him at the top too but I would not like to see Manu Ginobili coming on the second my ideal choice would be Vince Carter, he is the perfect one for the second options and rest everything does seems perfect for me. so that’s what I have to say here. don’t know what are you all opinions on the same.

James Harden for me is the most under rated player in this series and hence what I think is that he should find himself in the top 5 position of all the listed players, that’s what I think should be the order. I think Dwayne is a good player so he should be at the top, no issues. Now Monta Ellis is again a good player I don’t understand why is he kept at 5 positions. So that’s also the question risen from my side and I think that should be answered out as well. That’s what I feel.

I prepared a top 10 list for the players and I would like to name them in the descending order
    1) Dwyane Wade
    2) Kobe Bryant
    3) Monta Ellis
    4) Ray Allen
    5) Kevin Martin
    6) Jamal Crawford
    7) Brandon Roy
    8) Andre Iguodala
    9) Tyreke Evans
    10) James Harden
    So these are the list of probable’s for which according to me should be qualified as the top most players in the game. yes everyone has to say something about their choices and so did i.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    I prepared a top 10 list for the players and I would like to name them in the descending order
    1) Dwyane Wade
    2) Kobe Bryant
    3) Monta Ellis
    4) Ray Allen
    5) Kevin Martin
    6) Jamal Crawford
    7) Brandon Roy
    8) Andre Iguodala
    9) Tyreke Evans
    10) James Harden
    So these are the list of probable’s for which according to me should be qualified as the top most players in the game. yes everyone has to say something about their choices and so did i.
    Now I am disappointed since I cannot see DeRozan in the list, why is that so I can understand that he is a 1 dimensional player but the quality of attack that he has got I don’t think so any of the players in the game will be having that quality and that is very much hard to replace that’s what I feel here.

Kevin martin has been my favorite player and I thin he deserves the top credit I will also be coming up with my version of top 10 players and I would be placing Kevin martin at the top, that’s for sure. so that is what I am saying here. I would be definitely doing that and hence that’s what I have to say here, don’t know what do you all have to say about it but one thing is sure that there would be a lot of controversies regarding the choices. So that’s what I want to say here.

I cannot belive that ray and Kevin made it into the top 10 list that’s a bit absurd and I am not able to understand what kind of choices are you all trying to make here. I found it as a simple waste of time, that’s what I am saying here. so this is what I want to say here. I hope you guys would think over this and accordingly respond to me over the same, that’s what I am hoping for. I hope this is considered as a suggestion by everyone that’s what I feel.

I think so this thread would go a long if we keep on discussing about these anyways I think the choices does depend on all of us for some way it should be the same format and for some it should be the other way round.