Thread: With which team are you going to play in NBA 2K12 game?

With which team are you going to play in NBA 2K12 game?

The title says it all so guys be ready with your suggestions and also tell me with which team are you ready to go with here in the game if you all have some great suggestions to pass on over here then do let me know as soon as possible, that will be much better I feel. So that’s what I want to say here. personally speaking I will go with the OKC or the Knicks team. Don’t know if you all would like to go with that or not. Anyways I am very much eager to know about the solutions from you all, so please do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: With which team are you going to play in NBA 2K12 game?

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    The title says it all so guys be ready with your suggestions and also tell me with which team are you ready to go with here in the game if you all have some great suggestions to pass on over here then do let me know as soon as possible, that will be much better I feel. So that’s what I want to say here. personally speaking I will go with the OKC or the Knicks team. Don’t know if you all would like to go with that or not. Anyways I am very much eager to know about the solutions from you all, so please do let me know about it as soon as possible.
    I would go with the wizards for sure and the team that I would like to see competing with me is the timberwolves. That is the team that I would like to see competing and hence that’s the suggestion that you all were looking to see here.

For the rank matches it is bit obvious that I would like to g with the top sport team and hence what I am thinking is that I have finalized 3 teams and they are
    1) Kings
    2) Wizards
    3) 76ers
    So these are the 3 teams that I am planning to go ahead with and all I can say that I will be definitely winning all the matches that’s for sure, so that’s what my plans are. Don’t know what will be more in the stores as the game is going to release today itself. So I am looking forward for it.

I would go with the THUNDER WARRIORS because I think that’s the best team that I would like to see here, so that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know if these changes will be highly appreciated or not but that is what I would like to see over here and I am sure you will love this for sure. I know wizards are the number 1 teams in the competition but still I would like to go with the THUNDER WARRIORS since they have the ability to beat the top team as well and create a major upset.

For me it would be all the teams that I would like to go with. Of course if we are thinking of playing the game after such a long time then I would like to play with all the teams for sure. so that’s what I am saying here. After playing all the teams I will see that which team will be my favorites and accordingly I would like to play with it. That’s what I want to say here. first of all I would be playing this game against some of my friends and accordingly will check my capabilities. So I would check out that first and then only decide with the team.

I would go with the Clippers and Warriors. I love the attitude of the game and I think they will stay united In the major parts of the game, that’s what I think here. what I think is that majority of the teams do have their ups and downs in the game and hence what I can say that what will be the issue if we get along with some team or the another.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
    I would go with the Clippers and Warriors. I love the attitude of the game and I think they will stay united In the major parts of the game, that’s what I think here. what I think is that majority of the teams do have their ups and downs in the game and hence what I can say that what will be the issue if we get along with some team or the another.
    Yes you are absolutely correct about it. While playing the game in the online mode it is always fun to select a team and then play with it accordingly. We feel excited when some of the team looses and out team wins. So in that way teams do play a major role while playing the game, that’s what I think here. I have 3 teams shortlisted over the other and the three teams are bulls, memphis, and thunder. I don’t know why I have selected but a random choice from my side and I am quite surethey have some exceptional players to prove their quality. So that is what I am hoping for in the game. That’s it from my side for you all. Anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    Yes you are absolutely correct about it. While playing the game in the online mode it is always fun to select a team and then play with it accordingly. We feel excited when some of the team looses and out team wins. So in that way teams do play a major role while playing the game, that’s what I think here. I have 3 teams shortlisted over the other and the three teams are bulls, memphis, and thunder. I don’t know why I have selected but a random choice from my side and I am quite surethey have some exceptional players to prove their quality. So that is what I am hoping for in the game. That’s it from my side for you all. Anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible.
    That’s a great choice that you have given here. well for me the 3 teams would be
    1) celtic
    2) dallas
    3) jazz
    no special names in the team but yes the outlook of the team is positive and that’s what makes them difference from the others. So that’s why I am going with them.

I have been always playing with the Celtics but don’t know this time I will be starting with the Oklahoma City this year. Just for a change I have to check their defense. In case if they are not good at it then at any point of day I will be going with the Celtics. They are at best in their defense and hence I would be opting for them only, no other options at all. so that’s what I want to say here. I do win all the matches with the Celtics since they do have a good defense.

What is the use of the defense when you are not scoring well at all . You need to score well also to win the matches, so that’s what you should be doing and hence that’s the necessary point that I am trying to make you all understand, hawks is a team that does play very well and hence it is very much important to have a look at the same, that’s what I am saying here. hence you all do watch out for the same. I am going with hawks since all they know is just attack. So that’s why I think it is not a bad option to go with that team since they do appear to me as a very skilled professional spaces.

Lakers and bulls for me. since I am not a big fan of the basketball game but I have been watching some games in the tv and lakers and bulls are the most famous of them all. so that’s what I want to say here.